This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
    Trabzonspor single handedly is destroying this mans career first they wanted too much for him when there was interest now they won’t play him and wanna get rid of him how pathetic
    as i suspected all along
    he was refusing contract extension with their club, hence they were denying him playing minutes to ruin his ensuing transfer to much better league..!
    now that the market for his services has cooled they want him off their books..!!
    pretty sure, he will end up in a much better EU league , hopefully sooner than later..!!

Comment

^^ If the interest in him earlier by some teams was genuine, i'm confident they still willing to get him (for free this time) ; - )

So the joke is on the Turks
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Man tanha omidvaram dige HARGEZ HICH bazikone irani nare lige Torkie.

Mizanan roohieye bazikon raa kharab mikonan, michelonanesh va mindanesh biroon.

In bashgaahaaye tork aslan ba MANTEGH nemiran jelo, va baraye hamin nemitonan dar Europa natije begiran.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Let this be a lesson to all our players - do not go to Turkey. It’s a mafia league.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Let this be a lesson to all our players - do not go to Turkey. It’s a mafia league.
            I think there is a point to this, stay away from this league.
            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Even if the alternative is to stay in Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Tricky situation. I say it's rarely the case for a player to only have offers from Iran or Turkey. If a Turkish offer is there, chances are there is an western euro club available too, if not an eastern euro club in ukraine or russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Tricky situation. I say it's rarely the case for a player to only have offers from Iran or Turkey. If a Turkish offer is there, chances are there is an western euro club available too, if not an eastern euro club in ukraine or russia.
                  I don't remember other European clubs interesting in Hosseini and Allahyar

Comment

I don't remember other European clubs interesting in Hosseini and Allahyar
                    I'm sure there were, we just didn't know of any. Then again if the choice is PGPL vs Turkey, i'd probably still chose Turkey.

Comment

Yes. Its run the same just with bigger banks behind it and bigger mafiosos. Unless you're an elite Turkish player or a washed up European they will treat you like garbage.

Comment

Ye its totally a mafia league and the covid vaccine has microchips in it so bill gates can control our minds right?

Majids situation has nothing to do with him not having played under the last three coaches right? Maybe he just lacks quality? Have you ever asked yourself why is Trabzons 4 or 5. CB ? It always has to be the others, never looking at yourself first.

Majid had a decent first 12-18 months after that he had injuries and errors which was eventually one of the reasons why TS lost the championship. Majid is a talented kid but noting more. He is nothing special compared to the rest. I agree that he should get a chance but if your last 2-3 coaches dont rate you longterm it has nothing to do with mafia or other conspirancy theories but maybe just lack of quality. Even in TM where he was usually a starter he didnt play a single minute in TEST games, beeing behind IPL CBs who are in their thirties? Fcuk I forgot Skocic is working for croatian Mafia...

Majid should leave TS and I hope it will be a smooth move.

Comment

Came in at the 67th minute when Trabzon was losing 0-2 against Gala.

Comment

Former PFDC member and Turkish footy reporter Burak says that 3 different Turkish Super Lig teams are interested in Hosseini’s services but newly appointed manager Abdulah Avci doesn’t want to let him go.....

https://twitter.com/burakzihni61/sta...739381761?s=21
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

classic retarded trabzon. They literally kept rejecting solid offers, now still have interest in a player they literally REFUSE to play, yet they still wont sell.

What a joke. Im surprised Majids agents were not able to do more in this regard bc he basically lost 1 year of football, his NT spot (he is behind PAG,Kanani,Shoja now), and is now unlikely to get to a top 5 league that it seemed he was destined for after year 1 in turkey.

Comment

I am convinced that they don't want Hosseini but are just doing bazaar garmi. How can you get good money for a guy that you don't even play and has very little left on his contract. Of course you are going to say that you still love him. You are also going to give him trash minutes after a game's outcome is already determined. "See, he was involved in so many of our games" is what they are going to say.

Any realistic offer and they'll sell him as long as Hosseini accepts it too. Hopefully, a European team will make an offer that is close to what Chinese or Arab teams are willing to pay and the decision will become easy for him, but if differential is significant, then he has to make a hard decision.

Comment

Working...
                                X