Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys hes shit, in fact kanaani who is benchwarmer in PP is better than a guy who has started all but 2 matches all season and just been given 10 mil EU valuation by his club.

Milad also sucks, is a benchwarmer, never plays.

Ramin in fact is better than milad, and esmaili from SS should play instead of taremi who is out of form.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Some people dream in color, this guy is not getting regular playing time in Turkish league and for their 4th best team, and they want him in Bundesliga or la liga.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      Agha, why do you think they are bringing in Cheshmi in then? Better yet, why would they even be sending scouts in the first place to Iran or Azadi Stadium if Majid isn’t as good as you say he is? I read on Turkish Newspaper that Cheshmi was the direct replacement for Hosseini who they are planning to offload.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Agha, why do you think they are bringing in Cheshmi in then? Better yet, why would they even be sending scouts in the first place to Iran or Azadi Stadium if Majid isn’t as good as you say he is? I read on Turkish Newspaper that Cheshmi was the direct replacement for Hosseini who they are planning to offload.
        Talk to me when Hosseini inked the contract with top leagues.
        I don't get some people here, he was very good last year, but this year he is struggling both in club and TM, but some as usual like to find excuses, bah bah o chah chah a moshala ishala, he is not their first choices of CB neither DM anymore, things may change? Of course and I really hope so for him.
        I saw few matches of him and he looked lost as CB.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          guys hes shit, in fact kanaani who is benchwarmer in PP is better than a guy who has started all but 2 matches all season and just been given 10 mil EU valuation by his club.

Milad also sucks, is a benchwarmer, never plays.

Ramin in fact is better than milad, and esmaili from SS should play instead of taremi who is out of form.

you must be fun at parties

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
            you must be fun at parties
            sarcasm bud

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              sarcasm bud
              sorry bro, it’s hard to read sarcasm through a screen [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Warmed the bench again in 6-2 win of Trabzon.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgv2Qom7lJ8

pretty atrocious defending from campi for both goals.

Comment

If he's on his way out in a week, they prob don't want to risk reinjuring him

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                      If he's on his way out in a week, they prob don't want to risk reinjuring him
                      He'll either move to the Bundesliga or the Serie A.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                        He'll either move to the Bundesliga or the Serie A.
                        Both would be awesome destinations but Bundesliga and specially Hertha Berlin would be great for his development

Comment

Warmed the bench again in 6-2 win of Trabzon.

He is transferring- because he is already at full fitness/began training

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            He is transferring- because he is already at full fitness/began training
                            doubtful. So far nothing more than some elementary links and mentions of interest.

Majid has played many games this year, almost all of them, if he loses his spot for a couple weeks its ok.

Judging from defensive performance of campi today he has nothing to worry about.

It is unlikely he will transfer until the summer

Comment

Talk to me when Hosseini inked the contract with top leagues.
                              I don't get some people here, he was very good last year, but this year he is struggling both in club and TM, but some as usual like to find excuses, bah bah o chah chah a moshala ishala, he is not their first choices of CB neither DM anymore, things may change? Of course and I really hope so for him.
                              I saw few matches of him and he looked lost as CB.

it's unfortunate. we thought we'd locked in two very promising young defenders for the next decade in Milad and Hosseini. And they both had very good stretches last year. it turns out that they're both more flawed than we realized. Their club struggles and TM performance show that. hopefully they come back to form.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                                it's unfortunate. we thought we'd locked in two very promising young defenders for the next decade in Milad and Hosseini. And they both had very good stretches last year. it turns out that they're both more flawed than we realized. Their club struggles and TM performance show that. hopefully they come back to form.
                                milad is fix for his club and one of their best players recently...they are in second place in belgium and finished top of europa league group.

Comment

Working...
                                X