Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can somebody give me a summary of what has happened/going on? I feel like I missed something big lol
    sigpic

Comment

what is going on is simple ghoddos had few agents, he signed a internal with heracus then signed another contract with another agent with aimes hence now he is getting sued by the spoanish team and some how ostersund is also stuck in this big mess. is a huge mess

Comment

I’m trying to find out where Tasnim got there news from that Saman will be leaving , trying to find an original news source but can’t:

https://le11amienois.fr/mercato-ils-...ter-a-amiens/#

I did find this on an Amiens news site where they are talking about the fight in court and about individual players. They talk about Saman and how he missed 4 months but also that his wages are high for the club and if they do go down then they will have to sell him and recoup that 5 million euros. ( sorry that is my translation from French, it has been a while since I studied it 🙂)

Comment

Toulouse, Amiens appear doomed after clubs vote to keep 20-team Ligue 1
          https://www.thescore.com/fra_fed/news/1978998*

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

According to Fanatik, Besiktas is negociating for Ghoddos

Comment

^^ Source link?

Never mind, google did the trick ; )
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                According to Fanatik, Besiktas is negociating for Ghoddos
                would be a good move for him

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Can be a good move, better than coming back to Sweden or whatever.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He would kill turkish league and be a main player. BJK may get europa league spots so he can show himself there.

It could be a good place for him to regain fitness and form in short space of time and get better offers. Similar to what we saw from sorloth, trabzonspors starting striker after terrible spell in crystal palace.

Comment

I think it’s a horrible move.
                      If you’re not west European or South American the Turkish clubs and fans will turn on you quickly. He should look to stay in France or move to Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        If you’re not west European or South American the Turkish clubs and fans will turn on you quickly. He should look to stay in France or move to Germany.
                        Yeah, that is another issue, but I doubt there is much interest for him from top leagues, unless Bundesliga II.
                        So joining the 2nd rated league better he joins their top teams.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Besiktas wouldn’t be ideal IMO Bc he really deserves to be in a top 4 league but the plus side is they’re a big club that regularly plays in European competition. Comfortable commute for him to Iran too I bet he would take that into consideration.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Besiktas wouldn’t be ideal IMO Bc he really deserves to be in a top 4 league but the plus side is they’re a big club that regularly plays in European competition. Comfortable commute for him to Iran too I bet he would take that into consideration.
                            Obv top 4 league is the aim. BJK is a good option if that doesnt materialise. They have a good coach, some good offensive players (Ljacic, Nkoudou, Lens, Yilmaz, Diaby, Prince Boateng) and good CMs (Elneny, highly rated turkish youngster Tokoz).

The league table is super tight right now, but they are 2 pts off galatsaray in 4th (EL spot) and 3 pts off Sivasspor in 3rd (other EL spot). They have 5 matches remaining. IF they get europa league it can be a solid move for saman.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              That's true but he is Iranian Swedish, the fans will know that he grew up and played in Sweden.

Ghoddos will be a star in the Turkish league if he decides to go there. Plus Besiktad is a topnotch Turkish club.

Comment

there is only one real solution: Go to Portugal

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X