This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
    Damn... he has also to pay 4Mio Euros? Thats a lot for a player like Saman. Isnt it?
    No, his previous club has to pay 4 million euros to Huesca.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      he didnt misread. The original post misreported.

How the hell could he be banned for 4 WC games when we havent qualified for WC? and are fifa already making assumption we will advance to RO16 LOL.

He is just banned until january, same as what happened to Taremi(that includes international matches). We will see the result of his appeal soon.
      I assumed it meant 4 months already.

What would one have to do to be banned until WC 2022? You have players like Marcos Alonso killing people with cars and getting off with nothing. This seems trivial in comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
        No, his previous club has to pay 4 million euros to Huesca.
        apparently there is now a dispute on that issue as well, with Ostersund claiming saman has to pay it and saman agent claiming the other way..!
        i think it would/should boil down to which party benefited financially from that late/illegal switch from Huesca to Amiens..! probably both Parties ? but i would guess it's Ostersund who'd have to pony up the majority of that the 4 million fine..!? since they were the main culprit and beneficiary from that late switch..!

fact is that Samman, personally always badly wanted to play in La Liga and he was offered that chance by Huesca, hence he happily accepted their offer and signed a contract with them and Probably all the sudden Amiens showed interest in signing him with an improved Tran$fer fee offering and probably a better pay-package for the player too? and obviously an esuing fatter commi$$ion to be kicked back to his scandalous agent as a result of this late switch to Amiens..!

imo, his personal agent and Oster's owner/mgmt must pony up this fine...!! after-all this whole fiasco was primarily engineered and undertaken by the greedy Oster owner and Samman's personal agent who took advantage of his nativity on such contractual matters and this rust in him..!

Comment

Daniel Kindberg the Ostersunds owner is a dodgy man who was arrested last year on suspicion of fraud so not surprised his club would do something like this.

Comment

4 MONTHS ban,

secondly, why is he being punished?
            wasnt it the club that suddenly changed their minds?
            why shd the player pay for a club's idiotic decisions?

Comment

can someone explain why he is going to miss our world cup 2022 matches if he is only suspended for 4 months?

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                can someone explain why he is going to miss our world cup 2022 matches if he is only suspended for 4 months?
                Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                The original post misreported.

How the hell could he be banned for 4 WC games when we havent qualified for WC? and are fifa already making assumption we will advance to RO16 LOL.

He is just banned until january, same as what happened to Taremi(that includes international matches). We will see the result of his appeal soon.
                this.
                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

He will miss all the first leg WC qualifying matches against Hong Kong, Cambodia, Bahrain and Iraq. He will be able to play in the second legs starting with home game against Hong Kong. Really sad news. Varzesh3 claims that he has been fined €4 Million. I hope that is not true or at least he gets a major reduction during the appeal process.

Go Saman!

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ment-132751587

Ghoddos update on the Guardian's "Top ten value signings for 2018-2019":

Saman Ghoddos (F), Östersund-Amiens, £3.4m: The Iranian was signed from under the noses of Huesca, but spent several weeks out with appendicitis, and has been banned for four months after the Spanish side complained to Fifa.

Comment

This is why you don't allow your idiot friends to act as your agents/attorneys. Be professional.
                        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

I still dont understand why Saman is being punished.

What a horrible thing to be attached to his name. Good teams probably wouldnt want to sign him now.

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
                          This is why you don't allow your idiot friends to act as your agents/attorneys. Be professional.

sadly most our players have bad agents. If any of them were any good, they would be in some decent teams.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                            I still dont understand why Saman is being punished.
                            What a horrible thing to be attached to his name. Good teams probably wouldnt want to sign him now.
                            sadly most our players have bad agents. If any of them were any good, they would be in some decent teams.
                            same thing happened to calhonoglo and others. If saman performs he will get the move he deserves.

Who knows, with his recent nagging injuries a couple months off to work on his fitness and make sure he is totally ready could result in a better saman. Although obviously it is a negative to see him out of action for so long

Comment

Emerging story of what went down in Huesca

So Daniel Kindberg, former chair of Ostersund has given his version of what happened with Saman and Huesca. Note that Kindberg is right now being tried in Sweden for serious fraud related to his time at Ostersund, so this may be all a lie. It is clear that Ostersund was in serious financial trouble and needed the transfer fee of Saman asap. In fact, despite the fee it is still sinking...

According to Kindberg, Saman went to Huesca without his agent but with his brother. Kindberg and Saman's agent are friends. Saman signed a contract all in Spanish that he thought was for a medical but when he retruned to Sweden the club translated it and he was shocked to learn it was a full contract.

I find Kindberg's version hard to believe! Saman can't be this naive!

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/frans...besoket-naivt/

https://www.fotbolldirekt.se/2019/09...tot-pa-ghoddos

Former chairman of the Östersund Daniel Kindberg, in an interview in the Östersund Post, tells us about the notable trips around Saman Ghoddos and his reaction when he saw the pictures on Instagram from Ghoddos' visit to Huesca.

- I had said that Saman had to go to get acquainted with the city and the club. He went with his brother to see if he would be interested in moving there. He asked if he could go and he got that, says Daniel Kindberg to Mittmedia in Östersund.

Kindberg also says in the interview that he had made clear what applied to Ghoddos - just go down and check out the club and the city. Nothing more than that.
                              - I was very clear in telling him not to write anything. Hurry up there and hurry home, because it is a match against Kalmar.

Later in the afternoon, an image appeared on agent Quique Pina's Instagram account that resembled images that could be interpreted as Ghoddos signed a contract.
                              - When I saw the photo I was terribly upset. Because I didn't know what that was. So I tried to call Saman, but couldn't get hold of him. But I got hold of his brother. With a shallow and rather loud voice, I think I even screamed at him. I asked what in all their days they were doing, says Daniel Kindberg.

According to the brother of Ghoddos, it was because the club wanted Saman's prescription for a medical examination. And this is usually the last step before a contract is signed. If the player can complete the medical examination, then it is green light for contract writing.
                              - He had to sign an agreement to get the medical examination done. Then I got even worse. He wouldn't do any damn medical. He was there to watch the city and the stadium and talk to the club. Then I said, cancel everything, take the next flight home. End point, says Kindberg.

And it is now this dispute that is about and which Huesca has taken to FIFA, of which Ghoddos is set at SEK 40 million, imposed with a four-month gambling ban and also prohibited Östersund from acquiring players under two transfer windows.

Östersund has previously announced that the club intends to appeal the verdict to the CAS sports arbitration court.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                                So Daniel Kindberg, former chair of Ostersund has given his version of what happened with Saman and Huesca. Note that Kindberg is right now being tried in Sweden for serious fraud related to his time at Ostersund, so this may be all a lie. It is clear that Ostersund was in serious financial trouble and needed the transfer fee of Saman asap. In fact, despite the fee it is still sinking...

According to Kindberg, Saman went to Huesca without his agent but with his brother. Kindberg and Saman's agent are friends. Saman signed a contract all in Spanish that he thought was for a medical but when he retruned to Sweden the club translated it and he was shocked to learn it was a full contract.

I find Kindberg's version hard to believe! Saman can't be this naive!

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/frans...besoket-naivt/

https://www.fotbolldirekt.se/2019/09...tot-pa-ghoddos

Former chairman of the Östersund Daniel Kindberg, in an interview in the Östersund Post, tells us about the notable trips around Saman Ghoddos and his reaction when he saw the pictures on Instagram from Ghoddos' visit to Huesca.

- I had said that Saman had to go to get acquainted with the city and the club. He went with his brother to see if he would be interested in moving there. He asked if he could go and he got that, says Daniel Kindberg to Mittmedia in Östersund.

Kindberg also says in the interview that he had made clear what applied to Ghoddos - just go down and check out the club and the city. Nothing more than that.
                                - I was very clear in telling him not to write anything. Hurry up there and hurry home, because it is a match against Kalmar.

Later in the afternoon, an image appeared on agent Quique Pina's Instagram account that resembled images that could be interpreted as Ghoddos signed a contract.
                                - When I saw the photo I was terribly upset. Because I didn't know what that was. So I tried to call Saman, but couldn't get hold of him. But I got hold of his brother. With a shallow and rather loud voice, I think I even screamed at him. I asked what in all their days they were doing, says Daniel Kindberg.

According to the brother of Ghoddos, it was because the club wanted Saman's prescription for a medical examination. And this is usually the last step before a contract is signed. If the player can complete the medical examination, then it is green light for contract writing.
                                - He had to sign an agreement to get the medical examination done. Then I got even worse. He wouldn't do any damn medical. He was there to watch the city and the stadium and talk to the club. Then I said, cancel everything, take the next flight home. End point, says Kindberg.

And it is now this dispute that is about and which Huesca has taken to FIFA, of which Ghoddos is set at SEK 40 million, imposed with a four-month gambling ban and also prohibited Östersund from acquiring players under two transfer windows.

Östersund has previously announced that the club intends to appeal the verdict to the CAS sports arbitration court.
                                Wow. Sounds like Saman's a bit dim. As always, the truth is somewhere in the middle. You have a shady club chairman, aggressive club reps at Huesca trying to pull a fast one, a simpleton like Saman (who seems to have surrounded himself with a clowncar of advisors), and a language barrier. Don't forget, Saman's just 25 and has spent almost every second of his waking life on the pitch and in the training room. Like most young footballers he's naive, inexperienced, uneducated and reliant on good advisors/agents. Unfortunately, like many of our players, Saman seems to have placed the management of his football career in Ali and Gholi's hands.

Comment

Working...
                                X