Suspended 4 months!

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actu...a-fifa/1053616

Comment

R I P - so sad thag he wasted his time on this shitty team
      sigpic

Comment

I hope he does some extra training sessions during that time

Comment

I really hope this is only applicable to club games. This is insane, its literally half the season.

He does have the opportunity to appeal.
          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

This kind of thing sticks and follows your career wherever you go - together with playing internationally for the world's "pariah state" - the impact on the career of one of our most talented players cannot be underestimated.

Whoever has been advising him, his agents, his mentors - they have all fked up royally.

He needs to appeal and we need to hope for something special...

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
              I really hope this is only applicable to club games. This is insane, its literally half the season.

He does have the opportunity to appeal.
              Ghoddos has been banned from all football activities until January.

He misses Iran’s four matches at the 2022 FIFA World Cup and AFC Asian Cup China 2023.

Team Melli will start the campaign with a match against Hong Kong, slated for Sept. 10.

Iran will meet Cambodia and Bahrain on Oct. 10 and 15 respectively and face Iraq on Nov. 14.

The verdict can be taken on appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) in Lausanne.

Comment

Hakan Calhanoglu had a similar ban and lost the appeal, hes from a UEFA country so being Iranian had nothing to do with Saman

Comment

Wtf!!!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN_TILL_I_DIE View Post
                    Ghoddos has been banned from all football activities until January.

He misses Iran’s four matches at the 2022 FIFA World Cup and AFC Asian Cup China 2023.

Team Melli will start the campaign with a match against Hong Kong, slated for Sept. 10.

Iran will meet Cambodia and Bahrain on Oct. 10 and 15 respectively and face Iraq on Nov. 14.

The verdict can be taken on appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) in Lausanne.
                    that seems awful harsh..!! is that for real...?? wtf

guess now we know why the brentford move fell through....!! they dodged a bullet there..!!

how fking retarded..!! smh

i knew that transfer debacle is going to blow back right in his face..!! i almost recall him taking pictures in that Spanish team's ? shirt and all that .... then all the sudden he left there to Amiens shortly after..!!
                    the corrupt, greedy ass mofo owner of Ostersund and his personal agent are the main culprits of this debacle and but the ultimate fault and damage will lies with Saman ..!

if bold is true his promising football career will be by enlarge fked ..!

Comment

I don't understand why they are making him miss the world cup? That's in so much time.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                        I don't understand why they are making him miss the world cup? That's in so much time.
                        You misread. It means the first 4 qualifiers.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                          You misread. It means the first 4 qualifiers.
                          he didnt misread. The original post misreported.

How the hell could he be banned for 4 WC games when we havent qualified for WC? and are fifa already making assumption we will advance to RO16 LOL.

He is just banned until january, same as what happened to Taremi(that includes international matches). We will see the result of his appeal soon.

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN_TILL_I_DIE View Post

e.
                            Fix this misinformation please

He is Not going to miss out actual world cup and asian cup games 3-5yrs from now

Comment

life of iranian players..

Comment

Damn... he has also to pay 4Mio Euros? Thats a lot for a player like Saman. Isnt it?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X