Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant believe ghoddos doesnt have offers from bigger teams , i mean leaving amiens for second english league ???

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
      lol bro so you mean saman will score half the goals entire team will score? GL
      Magar morrabi avaz nakardan?

Shayad hojomitar baazi mikonan.

10ta gol raa mitone bezane agar hamlei baazi konan. Lige Faranse khate defaie soraakh ziyaad daare.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
        I cant believe ghoddos doesnt have offers from bigger teams , i mean leaving amiens for second english league ???
        That's what everyone is asking himself.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I don't know what you guys are thinking, but having scored 4 goals and 5 assists in 28 games during your first season at a relegation side in Ligue 1 (plus the Cup) is perfectly fine. Especially knowing that he came from a weak Swedish league, had a World Cup plus Asian Cup which is pretty exhausting. Saman will probably do much better at a decent Ligue 1 team next season.

Comment

Get French Football News

@GFFN
            Volgen @GFFN volgen
            Meer
            Amiens attacker Saman Ghoddos has turned down Championship side Brentford, according to @SportExpressen.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              I don't know what you guys are thinking, but having scored 4 goals and 5 assists in 28 games during your first season at a relegation side in Ligue 1 (plus the Cup) is perfectly fine. Especially knowing that he came from a weak Swedish league, had a World Cup plus Asian Cup which is pretty exhausting. Saman will probably do much better at a decent Ligue 1 team next season.
              Good to have more sensible comments by logical people on this forum.

Go Saman!

Comment

I don’t think anyone was disrespecting Saman and saying he should play better , unless I’m mistaken. What people are arguing is that Amiens are a weak team who don’t play to his strengths and if you look in his thread from last season we all agreed with this.
                I agree with you that he did well last season and hopefully he can get a move to a better club now they know how much it would cost to buy him and that he is willing to leave.

Comment

First game of the season tonight away at Nice at 19.00 GMT.

Comment

Looolll Saman also benched. Ajab roozi shod

Comment

Looolll Saman also benched. Ajab roozi shod

Comment

This benching was a bit predictable considering what transpired in the past few days..

Comment

This is getting too much how is he benched???🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                            And the person who’s playing one of his positions on this team got red carded🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                              As Kasra mentioned it’s understandable giving two days ago he was travelling to and from England and would have been a pretty stressful day for him.

Comment

Saman in ‘74

Comment

Working...
                                X