X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
    I am pretty sure that JB is going to be in the starting line-up tonight
    On Livescore.com he isnt, bit lets see

Can anyone tell me where to watch the game in HD ? I even pay to watch the game

Comment

I dont really think the argument is if potter is a bad coach or not. The reality is hes not a great coach but he isnt alone in the average/below average british coaching union.

But if you could use those xG, xGA, xPts statistics of yours to prove why ARJ after scoring 2 goals and assisting 1 when he has only started 3 matches all season, deserves to not even make the bunch while losers like solly march who have been objectively terrible and worse statistically play ahead of him and prevent him from even making matchday squad after matchday squad that would be much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
        "[Conspiracy theory]:
        Guardiola and Potter seem to like each other a lot! They publicly praise each other. Maybe they are both bi and are seeing each other behind the scenes. If this very unlikely presumption is true then the next presumption is more true. As things are Ali has dropped his value due to not playing and BHA needs to up his value so when they sell him this summer they won't suffer a great loss. So if Ali is included in the team and plays these two gay/bi lovers have fixed it so he can score a couple of goals. [End of Conspiracy theory]"
        lol
        doesnt seem all too far fetched to me ..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          Guys don't get your hopes up. Its improbable that with 4 games remaining, Potter is going to randomly play AJ against a superior team, when there are no injuries.

If there are any changes from the last game, it's probably Bissouma and/or Mooy starting.
          I know i shouldn't

But in classic PFDC style i will cut my dool in sacrafice if he gets minutes on the pitch today.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Guys don't get your hopes up. Its improbable that with 4 games remaining, Potter is going to randomly play AJ against a superior team, when there are no injuries.

If there are any changes from the last game, it's probably Bissouma and/or Mooy starting.
            i agree to the jest of your point and surely aint holding my breath for him starting..!
            yet, feel busy scheduling will force pothead's hand into bringing AJ on the bench and probably bring him in late on in a difficult situation, in tokhmy positioning vs a quality opponent, if for nothing else, but to make him look bad and justify his ridiculous exclusions from the playing squad..!

Ps
            i think it was @ the end of the game where AJ scored his first goal ..? (or it may have been the Chelsea game.??) Pothead in a celebratory mood of sorts was coming towards AJ to supposedly high-five and congratulate him...!! and Ali gave him this Surprised/Pissed off Stare like "U FOR REAL? MODAFKER...!!"

Right then and there i knew relations wasnt good between the two and Shittt was Certainly Personal and not all too kosher ...!!

im next to certain also that some Contractual pi$$-fight has been brewing in the background between the club and AJ and his Agent since the beginning of the season..!! Ali was hinted from the get-go that Pothead was'nt fond of him and BHA mgmt also probably suggested in a roundabout way to find himself another club too in the beginning of the season in order to offload his high wages with them trying to start shitt up in their club under a different playing philosophy, from the scratch ..!

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
              I know i shouldn't
              But in classic PFDC style i will cut my dool in sacrafice if he gets minutes on the pitch today.
              That is some bold self-sacrifice mate! Don't do it! Remember, it's Pothead we're talking about here...He'll sub only 3 players when 5 are allowed and then say that ARJ was "unlucky" not to get a spot on the roster (as if his roster decisions are made by a magic 8 ball or a coin toss).

Comment

Looks like they are going with 4312 again. Although Alireza is on the bencg, I'm not sure where he would fit in if he came on.

Comment

Looks like they are going with 4312 again. Although Alireza is on the bencg, I'm not sure where he would fit in if he came on.
                  or could it be 4321?
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Its usually 4-2-3-1 narrow. No room for a winger like ARJ
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Any link working on iPhone !?
                      Please share

Comment

Free to watch in UK on pick channel or sky one.

Comment

Football without fans is the nost boring shit ever

Comment

Goal from Sterling was nice.

Comment

I would say 2 for the good guys. But City can also shove it.

Comment

Down 2-0 @ HT & looking sub par all over the pitch

Bringing in ARJ & Maupay @ start of 2nd for Connolly & Propper is just about the only sensible changes that may salvage a point from this game for Brighton..! Or at least help them loose more respectfully ..!
                                If changes aren’t made soon after kick off, city is likely to rout them early in 2nd ..!

Comment

Working...
                                X