No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aj can either hope brighton keep losing and porter get fired maybe the next coach give him a chance, or just go to psv or another team in jan or wait till summer and get another club but go on loan from jan to end of season

Comment

rattling off stats & number of games mean nothing. Bcoz if the player comes on in min 88, that's also going to be counted as games played. Now how many players can do anything coming in late?
      So lets dispense with the "number of games". More relevant is minutes played.

anyway, it's apparent JB has no role to play in BHS games. thats ok. Ten sell the chap, or loan him.
      But to keep him, not play him and still pay his high salaries is just pure, unadulterated mental retardedness on part of management.

Comment

Are Brighton matches televised anywhere besides on DAZN? Even UK channels do not show BHAFC regularly on tv!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
          Brighton is by far my least favorite team among the ones that our players have played for.
          used to think it was Charlton but BHA is surging quickly to top my shitt list too ....!
          i'd be very disappointed with Ali if his current club situation continue to persist and him and his agent dont make a serious attempt to leave that shitthole of a football club, this winter..!
          and fk Wilmot too if he skips over Ali in the next TM call-up list and decides instead to opt for bunch of amateur teenagers and other domestic scrubs/wanna-be footballers..!!

Comment

Can it be that BHA is not playing him knowing they will be getting rid of him during the winter transfer period and don’t want to risk him getting injured? Trying to make sense of why he’s not playing.

Comment

Given the interest he was getting Brighton never made much sense - too much loyalty it seemed like.
              That said you could justify a poor team that would let him grow through pains without the pressure of Leicester for example who wanted to replace mahrez.
              That said - experiment failed - he needs to demand out. He has more talent than these guys playing ahead of him.
              And as one poster said above - we need him for Team Melli - need him for the November call up and then get him back in form.

edit: meanwhile I am cheering hard for a brighton relegation season.

Comment

Potter did stress however that despite the disappointment of not playing, Jahanbakhsh has been a model professional and is a valuable member of the group.

“Ali (jahanbakhsh) is a bit stop-start,” Potter added. “He came back a little bit late and then he wasn’t in the group and the team and then he picked up a little injury when he was away with Iran.

“He has got back well and he is part of the group again and he is training really hard. Trains well. It is just there are competition for places.

“He is of course disappointed because everyone wants to play, everyone wants to be involved. He wants to help the team. He is a good lad, Ali.

“I like him a lot. He is professional, he supports the lads. No problem at all around the club. He has been fantastic in that regard.

“Unfortunately it is the nature of the job as well. There is competition and there are players and I have to make these tough calls. He has just got to keep patient and keep working.”
                I think this clears up any suspicions about there being an internal issue

Comment

As much as we hate Brighton right now, they actually played well today.

Comment

Game over. They won and Jahanbakhsh hasn't played a single minute of EPL football. It's over for him. Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                      As much as we hate Brighton right now, they actually played well today.
                      I disagree - Trossard played well but any added quality in Everton and they run away with that.

Comment

Watched todays game;
                        they played dog shitt today compared to prior games they lost
                        however they had the lady luck on their side and VAR officials really effed up big awarding that weak ass pk and really turning the game on its head along with it.

i thought the whole idea of VAR was to justly decided the questionable calls on the pitch not the freaking opposite..!!

i still fail to see how an aging, played-out montaya could get ahead of him in this line up..?

Comment

He absolutely must go in January. I don't understand how this Schelotto guy got playing time over Ali Reza. To think I almost bought a Brighton jersey when he first signed.
                          ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

Maybe Aniens and Shighton can do a swap of our suffering wing-forwards

Comment

This is what happens when a recently promoted to EPL full of cheap but eager players club buys an expensive player (highest in their history) to play along with players not worth a fraction. These players obviously will do all they can to show/prove he is not better than them. Watch all the minutes he has been on and you will see what I am talking about. The team players don't really include him in their games. He is all alone in that club. His attitude absolutely pro and such a nice guy too for just being patient. But this is just going to go on and on for a long time.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

He should have never went to a shit team. All our players that go to shit teams will struggle cuz the team cant make 3 passes. Even Amiens, Reading, nottingham forrest or Mohammadi at Aves. Its hard to get anything going in these types of teams. You have to be exceptionally good to be noticed

Live & Learn...next time he shoulda went to Leicester

Comment

Working...
                                X