Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
    ^I don't understand, he has proven to be WORSE than that last year and in the couple of non league games he has played this year. 0 goals, 0 assists and 0 impact.
    I would love for him to succeed at BHA, but it's not gonna happen. He should just train hard to be fit and leave the club ASAP.
    no direct assist
    but from my recollections he certainly had scoring IMPAC both in that one Friendly he played vs some LaLiga side (i dont recall name?)..!
    especially so in the Cup tie, his shot deflected into path of Connoly who scored the vital goal that got them through to the next round of cup play..! off course he was excluded/benched ? in the next rounds which they lost and got booted outa cup competition way earlier than they did last few seasons under CH..!!
    i agree to your final statement though..!!
    however that aint quiet as straightforward and easy decision as it seems initially on surface either...! Leaving would certainly signal a major career set-back/ fail/fall from grace, and more tangibly a massive blow to his pocketbook and finance$..!
    he has already worked his ass off and played many season's in EU's lower leagues for peanut wages, all in the hopes of some day making a lucrative move to an EU elite league and Finally get to reap the benefit$ of the aforementioned hard work and sacrifices he has made for many seasons prior in Eredivisie..!
    right now the only $emi-sensible decision for him is to go out on Loan in Winter break, because he is clearly not favored nor seems to be Pothead's (@ least not immediate) plans.!
    i think that earlier PSV transfer/loan offer was a fantastic opportunity that he let slip..!! but back then he certainly seemed more hopeful of playing a more meaningful part in Potheads BHA, than he does now ..! and even that perspective move to PSV was always gonna be a difficult under-taking too, without BHA or Ali (probably both) agreeing to some ma$$ive concession$ on the transfer fee and salary..! yet that purposed move still made good sense overall, because by nearly all accounts it still seemed a Promotion than a Demotion..!
    Now he could only hope (lets hope not in vain?) for another such high caliber and respectable EU club suitor to come knocking on BHA's door for him..?
    one thing is for certain his Agent better be working overtime in these days prior to the winterbreak ..!
    Last edited by BacheLot; 10-24-2019, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      no direct assist
      but from my recollections he certainly had scoring IMPACT..!
      especially so in the Cup tie, his shot deflected into path of Connoly who scored the vital goal that got them through to the next round of cup play..! off course he was excluded/benched ? in the next round which they lost and got booted outa cup competition way earlier than they did most seasons under CH..!!
      Impressive indeed

Comment

cant belive this guy was top scorer in Holland and now is totaly forgotten… Such a waste.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Impressive indeed
          sure, Impressive in terms of Netting freaking positive results..!!

sure, Ali is way too Direct of a player and his general style of play may reasonably be assessed as Not fully suiting that of what Pothead trying to instill at BHA..!
          however regardless of the very Impressive Possession and Passing stats that BHA has amassed so far in EPL, they have also badly lacked in Scoring dept and have in general failed to generate enough legitimate scoring chances in the Final 3rd of pitch in order to get more Ws..!
          they have dominated many opponents this season so far and legitimately been the better team, yet they have lost way too many games already very Late and the blame for those rather cruel negative results could fall squarely on Hesitancy and way too much indirect passing and ultimately due to shortage of quality final balls being served for their strikers to latch on to..!.. and on that front i really think Ali could come in quiet handy..! FFS at least give the man some freaking minutes off the bench for a few games before considering him completely useless ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            sure, Impressive in terms of Netting freaking positive results..!!

sure, Ali is way too Direct of a player and his general style of play may reasonably be assessed as Not fully suiting that of what Pothead trying to instill at BHA..!
            however regardless of the very Impressive Possession and Passing stats that BHA has amassed so far in EPL, they have also badly lacked in Scoring dept and have in general failed to generate enough legitimate scoring chances in the Final 3rd of pitch in order to get more Ws..!
            they have dominated many opponents this season so far and legitimately been the better team, yet they have lost way too many games already very Late and the blame for those rather cruel negative results could fall squarely on Hesitancy and way too much indirect passing and ultimately due to shortage of quality final balls being served for their strikers to latch on to..!.. and on that front i really think Ali could come in quiet handy..! FFS at least give the man some freaking minutes off the bench for a few games before considering him completely useless ..!
            a deflected shot transforming in an assist or goal is more or less luck IMO.

Comment

you make your own luck
              and frankly if there was one thing Pothead's BHA coulda used bit more of so far this season is Luck..!

Comment

No a deflected shot is a bad shot, as it is deflected.
                On top of that it was the even worse player that actually scored the goal. I would say scoring a goal is more impressive than getting your shot deflected.

In any case, doesn't really matter. He should just leave and when I say leave I mean get loaned out, as chances of him making a good transfer permanently is slim to zero right now.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                  Lol did you guys notice Brighton’s YouTube page blocked their comments section?

Maybe it was because our fans were shitting on Potter and him excluding Alireza.

Maybe it’s not a bad idea for Potter to read some of those comments and learn a few things. I no longer am supportive of Potter and his coaching decisions. Absolutely messed up for a world class player like Alireza to NOT EVEN see the bench at Brighton. Makes me sick.

And before you judge me, I’ve been Damn patient and positive for the longest time. But this isn’t right.
                  Minutes this season: https://youtu.be/oT6IkIxAEn0?t=4979

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                    Cringe. Its so obvious he is unwanted in that team. They rarely pass it to him. I believe i counted only 3-4 times in the ~20 minutes he was on.
                    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

The team JB was the star for just won 6-0 in Europe against a team which Manchester United only won 1-0 against at Old Trafford.

Damn....

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hopefully JB is already thinking about his move for the winter window.

Fuck BHA, fuck graham potter.
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          The team JB was the star for just won 6-0 in Europe against a team which Manchester United only won 1-0 against at Old Trafford.

Damn....

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
                          Sell him to Manchester United

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                            Sell him to Manchester United
                            Poor guy's already drowning in shit at the moment, can't send him to Manure.

Comment

Southampton 0-9 Leicester City.

Premier League is seriously the best league in the world.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

What we should ask is which team is better AZ or Brighton? The problem is not ARJ. He just never received the right chemistry from Brighton formation or his dumb teammates. It’s like the poor guy has had to play with feet shackled together.

I also don’t understand why Brighton doesn’t play him so he can be sold or loaned out with better marketing! May be this is pressure tactic to have him let go a compensation clause in his contract.

He has a wonderful personality. I hope he gets himself out of this crappy team to where he can shine and be happy.
                                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Working...
                                X