No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silver lining of JB’s TM exclusion is he’ll get some time with the team over the break.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Silver lining of JB’s TM exclusion is he’ll get some time with the team over the break.
      Won't matter. Connolly and Alzate are now fixed in the 18 man squad. Tossard should be back during the break, which means Alireza won't be in the 18 man squad anymore.

Comment

Injuries do happen and that’s probably AJB’s best chance

Let’s get few dolls & needles - anyone knows how to read an injury verse?🧙🏼
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Wow what a performance by Connolly.. Alzate has been good too. ARJ would’ve played today had Brighton not been winning so early.

This entire situation is really unfortunate.. I still think ARJ will get his chance and start but things are looking really bleak. Trossard will be coming back soon and Connolly and Alzate have played well enough to keep playing.

Comment

AJB won’t get a single chance, needs to gtfo this winter break or else he’ll see his careers in ruins, because like this he won’t get an European offer anymore either if he just decides to stay at BHA. He’s gone almost 10 league matches with 0 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
              AJB won’t get a single chance, needs to gtfo this winter break or else he’ll see his careers in ruins, because like this he won’t get an European offer anymore either if he just decides to stay at BHA. He’s gone almost 10 league matches with 0 minutes
              Not to mention he probably won't be invited to TM either

Comment

Again why on earth would Potter play JB? He is under tremendous pressure probably, now a little less so because of the win.
                You can bet your ass that Potter will stick to players he trusts and right now it is very very obvious that he doesn't trust JB. No way on earth is JB going to be a starter and quite frankly why should he be? Because he's Iranian and we would like him to be? I don't think Potter cares much about that and rather keeps his job.

If JB has any sense of urgency, he should demand a loan to another club that promises him spot in the lineup. He can forget about Ajax and PSV, Feyenoord would be the most realistic option.

Comment

He needs to make a wise decision, he is also losing his TM spot. Not only as starter but in squad!
                  It is obvious he is not part of coach plan. Let's move on man!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Benched in EPL = no TM call up

Perform consistently in any other league = TM call up

Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Simple.
                      Makes sense, no? The guy hasn't had competitive playing time in a very long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        He needs to make a wise decision, he is also losing his TM spot. Not only as starter but in squad!
                        It is obvious he is not part of coach plan. Let's move on man!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                        He was mostlikely left out due to not aggravating the injury / focusing with brighton ( the most obvious choice). AJB probably spoke to wilmots and blabla you know the rest.

But anyway even if he was actually left out for real real. I have nothing against it.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Simple.
                          its not just benched. The guy literally has ZERO mins

Comment

Disagree with me, but I think he should stay and fight for minutes. Any other team he goes he will be taking a step back. They are 8 games through 34 games in the season. He will get his chances.

Right now he is 3rd or 4th in his position, but that's fine. His time will come.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                              Disagree with me, but I think he should stay and fight for minutes. Any other team he goes he will be taking a step back. They are 8 games through 34 games in the season. He will get his chances.

Right now he is 3rd or 4th in his position, but that's fine. His time will come.
                              I once shared this view thinking he’s the 3rd or 4th option and will get his chance, but that’s just proven to not be true. Trossard and March both have been out with injury and JB still could not get any minutes.

Ahead of him is currently: Trossard, Gross, Connolly (who scored twice today in his prem debut), March, Maupay, and Mooy. All of these guys have been used on the wing in the prem while some aren’t even wingers like Mooy.

That puts JB at #7 on the depth chart for Potter....his decision not to give JB a chance when a window of opportunity opened up with the injuries is all the evidence we need to know he has no plans for JB. That said, he needs to get the heck out ASAP this is not a point in his career where he should regress, quite the opposite actually. It’s even starting to effect his selection for TM!
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He is a sad sad story. What a waste of talent.

Comment

Working...
                                X