Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
    Potter said Alireza will start tonight. Thats why im pulling an all nighter. They will probably lose but lets hope Ali puts one in the net.
    He said he would be available for the 18 man selection, not that he would start. Anyway, lineups released and AJ is on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
      He said he would be available for the 18 man selection, not that he would start. Anyway, lineups released and AJ is on the bench.
      Dude this club is a joke, like they have any chance of winning with or without him llol

Comment

I woke up at 7 am for this shit... I have nobody but myself to blame.

Anyways brighton scored early... If they stay ahead, no Alireza I'm afraid.

Comment

Brighton is playing surprisingly well, Jahanbakhsh could really shine in this formation if he plays on the right.

Comment

what a goal by Connolly

Comment

Won’t lie apart from seeing mainly highlights , this is the most so far I have watched Brighton this season. They look a completely different team to last year.

Comment

Best time to play Spurs after the 7-2 trashing at the hands of Bayern.
                COYI!
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

How is TOT losing to this shit team?
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Tottenham is getting absolutely destroyed atm! Looks like a easy win for Brighton unless Tottenham changes something up that makes a difference.

Comment

The subs will be Murray for Connolly, Bissouma for Mooy, Bong for Burn or Alzate

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
                        what a goal by Connolly
                        Yeah... but he's a league 2 player, right guys?

Comment

AJ will come on in the second half if Brighton keep or add to this lead.

Comment

game on still ?
                            link please

Comment

Go to hesgoal.com and you can find a link through there .

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
                                Yeah... but he's a league 2 player, right guys?
                                Is he the new Knockaert? Scores in a game. Disappears for 7. Club legend?

Comment

Working...
                                X