• Time
  • Show
Clear All

just woke
    any of the game left ?
    link?
    ty

Comment

So taking a look at some of the Brighton players I noticed that guys who played in the League 1 and 2 last season are starting over him... I truly hope it's cause of his injury and not actual ability because if it is then honestly I do not see how ARJ would be starting at all

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
        Sorry to disappoint guys but Murray and Connolly are going to go on. I'll be SHOCKED if the third player is ARJ, even if so it'll be for a couple of minutes at best.
        This post aged well.

Comment

I'd love to see exactly what happens in BHA training sessions where all these amateurs display MESSI-esque performances to get the nod.
          seriously!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            just woke
            any of the game left ?
            link?
            ty
            https://footybite.com/football/chels...live-stream-2/

Try any of the links from that website

I'm on this one:
            http://f1livegp.net/soccer/live.html

Comment

Potter thinks bringing players from the championship will get the job done. He must be smoking crack!
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                Potter thinks bringing players from the championship will get the job done. He must be smoking crack!
                He seems to be worse than CH. yikes...

Comment

At this point we have to hope for Brighton to keep losing and Potter to get sacked. He started off well with Brighton but it’s been weeks since they’ve had a win and their schedule is not going to get any easier
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    More like sniffing glue

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      At this point we have to hope for Brighton to keep losing and Potter to get sacked. He started off well with Brighton but it’s been weeks since they’ve had a win and their schedule is not going to get any easier
                      I don't think he will get sacked. They fired a manager which people regarded very highly. They hired Potter by taking him away from Swansea and paid him a substantial amount (if I'm not mistaken). I just see it as being very unlikely. I think they will ride it out and give him another shot. PS: Swansea is first place in the EFL without Potter LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        watching how they play, I'd say no need for ppl to "wish for their defeat". They shall come fast & furious anyway
                        lol

Comment

Poor Alireza! leave the Monkey iseland!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                            I don't think he will get sacked. They fired a manager which people regarded very highly. They hired Potter by taking him away from Swansea and paid him a substantial amount (if I'm not mistaken). I just see it as being very unlikely. I think they will ride it out and give him another shot. PS: Swansea is first place in the EFL without Potter LOL.
                            Just being pedantic but the Baggies are top,Boing Boing.

Comment

watched the last 12 min or so
                              BHA/pothead's team seem to be still trying to play the same way and looking awful clueless, slow and toothless, especially in the attacking 3rd of the pitch..!

this style of play and formation simply doesn't suit to style of play and offensive strength of Ali and he looks very likely to be shone away from pitch time otherwise, unless an emergency situation forces pothead's hand, or trash minutes few and far in between..!
                              TBH, even if afforded meaningful playing minutes, I highly doubt he would have all that much of an impact either, if he is forced to adhere to current playing tactics of pothead..!

im fairly sure Pothead will remain secure in his job till end of this season or @ a very least close to it .....?? i can only see him being shittcanned if BHA are in a tight spot battling it out near the DropZone towards the end of the season, otherwise he is more likely to remain in charge next year too, be it likely in championship..!!

our only hope now for ARJ's inclusion in 1st team is only if the Losses mount up quickly for BHA and Pothead be forced to rethink his offensive strategy and add a more direct approach to his attack for sake of variety and unpredictability and for lucrative league survival and self-preservation if nothing else..!

by then probably Ali is gonna be shipped out.... HOPEFULLY...!!

Comment

Well, I didnt expect BHA to do much against CFC at the Bridge. Although their table position may not reflect it, CFC is a very talented and young squad.

As for JB, it's clear that Potter doesnt rate him. He's now fallen behind youth players like Alzate and Connolly in the pecking order. With Troussard out, this was supposed to be JB's opportunity, but that's fading faster than Glenn Murray's hairline.

This is becoming toxic and no doubt is impacting his psyche. For the good of JB and Team Melli, he needs to get out of there ASAP in the winter window. Anywhere. Back to Holland will do just fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X