Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    He is such a good kid. Caring and respectful. Gives back to the community wherever he is

If somehow things change, what a cult hero he could be....

Comment

Not on the roster again...dont know if its because of his slight injury or not. But looks like Connelly is ahead of him in the pecking order. Bissouma is also back.

Comment

I think it's pretty clear that Locadia and Andone were just fed up with their situation and more or less demanded for a loan, making Brighton not wanting to loan out another player as well and JB missing out on playing for PSV.

Sometimes in live, being a just good and humble kid wouldn't cut it, you have to stand up for yourself in certain situations. I hope somehow he still gets playing time after the winter-break.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
          Apparently ARJ had some minor pain after kicking the ball during practice and Varzesh3 claims that he will be rested tomorrow in preparation for Brighton's busy schedule next week. https://www.varzesh3.com/news/163617...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Go ARJ!
          Damn this sucks, terrible timing!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

It's over. He will no play another minute of Premier League football again.

Comment

I wish Alireza the best in this horrible situation.

Comment

Hope Burnley knocks in 6 goals today
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Such bad timing to pick up a knock, hopefully he’s ok for next week.

Comment

He's gotta go on loan in january

Comment

At this point I just hope that he can revive his career. Fingers crossed for him.

Comment

watched the first half... never seen such shit football in my life
                        I am sure even most of the Iran PGL teams would stand a good chance against a team like Brigthon or Burnley...
                        Best League my ass.. the second half of the table of Premier League is full of shit teams..its like they don’t understand the concept of football or something

AJ went from beautiful Cryuff inspired Netherlands football to the Paul Gascoigne league
                        English football will forever suck
                        If it wasnt for Klopp & Guardiola these guys would still play their stupid kick & rush

Comment

Neal Maupay is an excellent player I have been very impressed with him since joining BHA. Same with Trossard.....you can hate Potter all you want but this guy has a pretty good eye for talent IMO.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            Such bad timing to pick up a knock, hopefully he’s ok for next week.
                            highly doubtful news ..! its just some bs to spare him slacking from iran/bha fans, for being dropped from playing squad again all together..!
                            i was hopeful he'd at least make the bench bench (be it likely he wasnt likely to see any action, but perhaps a few game-dictating, trash minutes, ..!) but to be totally dropped from the squad, suggest his club situation is even more dire than last thought..!
                            if he is lucky and trains well he may makes the bench for next Sat. ?? but that looks a far-fetched outcome atm..!!
                            it looks like the next time we see him playing for Brighton is the following mid-week Cup game.

Comment

A few cup games here and there against League One sides isn’t going to cut it for Jahanbakhsh. I am so done with this...

Comment

He just played the entire game vs Hong Kong, he's not injured lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X