No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trossard has been decent, but March has been....March.

Gross is on the bench too so I assume he'll get subbed in before JB does.

Comment

The 2nd goal was also Jahanbakhsh's fault.

Comment

0-2 HT

Comment

MC is just too good. Mahrez has been a handful for BHA's defense.

Comment

Subs will probably be in this priority: Gross>March, Murray>Maupay. Third one is a tossup, if he is lucky ARJ might get a whopping 5 minutes after Brighton concede the 7th. Hope i'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              Trossard has been decent, but March has been....March.

Gross is on the bench too so I assume he'll get subbed in before JB does.
              Yea Maupay has beens pants by enlarge too, so he's next likely to be subbed out for Murray..?

Montaya and Marsh havent done so great....Bernardo been blowing hot n cold, so if any of those guys get subbed out then ARJ may feature..!! probably not a whole lot of minutes if any ..??

shoulda been 0-3 @ HT but aguarro rid a great chance to shoot by passing..!

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                Subs will probably be in this priority: Gross>March, Murray>Maupay. Third one is a tossup, if he is lucky ARJ might get a whopping 5 minutes after Brighton concede the 7th. Hope i'm wrong.
                Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                Yea Maupay has beens pants by enlarge too, so he's next likely to be subbed out for Murray..?
                Which I don't get. It's time for Potter (or Pothead, as BacehLot affectionally calls him), to move on from Grandpa Murray. Doesn't bring anything to the team.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  Which I don't get. It's time for Potter (or Pothead, as BacehLot affectionally calls him), to move on from Grandpa Murray. Doesn't bring anything to the team.
                  yea, i agree..! i think pothead has resigned his team to play his brand of football regardless of opponent and he has already risked by benching duffy..!! so may as well continue playing same??

Murray cant move for shittt anymore but with a slightest of openings anywhere in and around the box, dude would put the ball in back of the net 9 out 10 times ..!

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                    Well, the fans will need someone to blame for this loss, so ARJ’s 5 minutes are guaranteed

Comment

So Trossard is good because???
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Ha 3-0

Comment

MC score the 3rd. JB's fault.

Comment

0-3

to be fair the last two goals against BHA have been undone by couple of absolute top class finishes..!!

that should expedite subs ..?

pot should throw caution to wind and swap ARJ for Montaya and try n go a for a goal against the champs

Comment

Trossard's point blank miss. I don't think JB has gotten a single chance like that in the past season and a bit.

Comment

Connolly and Murray in. No JB.

Comment

Working...
                                X