Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
    play AJ in his correct position to get rid of him. He can't play anything else its already proven from last year and I dont blame him.

HE
    WAS
    GOAL
    SCORER
    IN
    HOLLAND
    So was Janssen and he is playing in Mexico now..

Even Gucci was almost topscorer in the Netherlands and what did he achieve afterwards?

In the hyperattacking football that AZ played and overall weak defenses in the Netherlands it is not certainly a showing of huge qualities to be the topscorer of the Dutch league.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
      3-5-2 was not clicking and 3-4-2 was a shambles. I hope Potter changes to four at the back with one winger!

Southampton's plan of disrupting the game and catching Brighton on a break worked a treat, with the help of a suicide foul (especially as Friend was referee). Best laid plans worked for 30 minutes only.
      I haven’t watched any games this season of BHA, very curious how Potter will be playing next week against Man City. If JB is on the bench/starting I’ll check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        True and final test for ARJ's importance to the BHA organization:

There is an EFL Cup game on Tuesday.

With the 11 starters in the loss this weekend still recovering, and with Andone's red-card, Potter would be clearly sending a signal about ARJ's role if he DIDN'T start him. I've been very patient with CH and now Potter (and supportive of ARJ), but this Tuesday is going to make or break my faith in this organization.
        small chance of being included in the playing squad..! highly unlikely to be given any minutes from bench..!

complete exclusion yet again will certainly be as clear of a message as it can be without actually saying it that " your not wanted here, please take a loan or transfer"

Comment

Originally posted by ParsaV View Post
          So was Janssen and he is playing in Mexico now..

Even Gucci was almost topscorer in the Netherlands and what did he achieve afterwards?

In the hyperattacking football that AZ played and overall weak defenses in the Netherlands it is not certainly a showing of huge qualities to be the topscorer of the Dutch league.
          Weak argument. Neither Janssen nor Gucci had even close the number of assists as ARJ had. ARJ had dominated the league. He wasn’t poaching goals like Gucci and Janssen, he was creating goal scoring chances for himself AS WELL AS feeding others goals such as Janssen and Weghourst.

Comment

And look how Weghourst is doing in Bundesliga...ARJ should have gone to Leverkusen or Hoffenheim...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              True and final test for ARJ's importance to the BHA organization:
              There is an EFL Cup game on Tuesday.
              With the 11 starters in the loss this weekend still recovering, and with Andone's red-card, Potter would be clearly sending a signal about ARJ's role if he DIDN'T start him. I've been very patient with CH and now Potter (and supportive of ARJ), but this Tuesday is going to make or break my faith in this organization.
              He will start in EFL cup and that will decide where he stands. Another no goal/assist performance, he doesn't deserve a start in EPL.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                And look how Weghourst is doing in Bundesliga...ARJ should have gone to Leverkusen or Hoffenheim...

Interest had to be there and sadly it wasn't. He had some lower la liga offers he could've taken or Leceister. Feels like anything wouldve been better

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                  With Knockaert going to Fulham on loan, and Schelotto, Bissouma and Izquierdo still injured and Andone out, there should be a starting place for Alireza Jahanbakhsh against Bristol Rovers as a second striker/winger.

Comment

PSV will bid for Brighton attacker Alireza Jahanbakhsh

PSV Eindhoven plan to bid for Brighton attacker Alireza Jahanbakhsh this week.

PSV are in the market for a new attacking midfield signing and are turning to Jahanbakhsh after being blocked by Stuttgart in their bid for Nicolas Gonzalez.

Despite the player's lack of minutes at Brighton, PSV management believe he will be a different proposition in their shirt.

A PSV source told De Telegraaf: "Jahanbakhsh was a top player in the Eredivisie.

"He knows what is being asked of him and is above all a different type of attacker than the club has in house."

https://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...Vsb14Acvi4G.99

Comment

Thank god

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        Weak argument. Neither Janssen nor Gucci had even close the number of assists as ARJ had. ARJ had dominated the league. He wasn’t poaching goals like Gucci and Janssen, he was creating goal scoring chances for himself AS WELL AS feeding others goals such as Janssen and Weghourst.
                        I have seen numerous live games of ARJ during his period at AZ. As he clearly, quality wise, was better than this teammates and his opposition I have not seen the same performances in the EPL.
                        But nevertheless, I did not say that ARJ is not a good player but I just mentioned that scoring stats doesn't mean much in the Dutch league if you look how players perform outside the Dutch league. To score goals in a more defensive minded league is for example more difficult than in a league where attacking and open football is the standard as this automatically leads to more goals (Dutch league).

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          PSV will bid for Brighton attacker Alireza Jahanbakhsh

PSV Eindhoven plan to bid for Brighton attacker Alireza Jahanbakhsh this week.

PSV are in the market for a new attacking midfield signing and are turning to Jahanbakhsh after being blocked by Stuttgart in their bid for Nicolas Gonzalez.

Despite the player's lack of minutes at Brighton, PSV management believe he will be a different proposition in their shirt.

A PSV source told De Telegraaf: "Jahanbakhsh was a top player in the Eredivisie.

"He knows what is being asked of him and is above all a different type of attacker than the club has in house."

https://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...Vsb14Acvi4G.99
                          JB needs to take his pride and emotion aside (we all know he is the Good Boy, he has nothing to prove) and be a pragmatist here.

He will have more chances in the future.

If he doesn't jump at the PSV offer then he will regret it, pecuniary matters notwithstanding.

Comment

Even though it looks very unlikely, but if he was to become a regular under potter, I'd rather he stays in the premier league despite psv being an obviously bigger team.
                            Regarding the English fans (don't want to sound generalising but it's true with most fans in the UK that I've seen), they will change their minds after a few good games and then can easily change back after one or two bad games, and then you will also have the idiots who are racist and don't really care about football much

Comment

He should take PSV offer. The league improved alot and with Ajax shining there are more scouts watching their clubs and specially top teams.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Seems like a legit offer, I think he will take it. He seems like a genuine friendly guy and you can see how much he wants to succeed and nothing went for him last season, he was so unlucky and played in a team with no confidence. This season he hasn’t been part of the new managers plans, PSV are a big club. In all honesty I hope he goes to PSV and in the Europa League if they get through to group stages they get a team from the Premier League and he absolutely smashes them (hopefully Man Utd 😀)

Comment

Working...
                                X