Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Bayad begam ke taajob mikonam ke ARJ felan dar barnameye Potter nist chera ke az nazare chandin khososiyat shabihe Ghoddos ast ke zire Potter derakhshid:

1. Ham Ali-Reza ham Saman shoote besyaar khoobi darand va az door mitonan golzani konand.

2.Har dotashoon az nazare fisiki ghavi hastand va besyaar sakhtkoosh.

3. Dotashoon az labe khat mitonan ba toop beran tooye markaze zamin va mogheiyaat ijaad konand.

4. Dotashoon rooye zarbeye istgaahi ghavi hastand va paaashaaye khobi az kenarehaa mitonan bedand az tarighe centre.

Hadse man ine ke baazikonaayi manande Solly March dar aghaaze fasl dar tarkibe asli khahand bood amma goore khodeshoon raa khahand kand chera

ke bazikonhaaye besyaar mahdoodi hastand, va saranjam ARJ shanse khod raa khahad gereft ke bayad azash estefaadeh kone.

Agar ham baazish nagereft nime-fasl bashgaah avaz kone.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
        When you consider Dale Stepehens a PL level player, you know you're trolling.
        Not guilty.

Comment

This might be wishful thinking but two things might suggest that Potter has an alternative lineup and formation he has prepared

1) The closed doors friendly against Portsmouth where Alireza supposedly scored
          2) Alireza deciding to stay and being in a seemingly good mood

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
            This might be wishful thinking but two things might suggest that Potter has an alternative lineup and formation he has prepared

1) The closed doors friendly against Portsmouth where Alireza supposedly scored
            2) Alireza deciding to stay and being in a seemingly good mood
            If it's one thing we're guilty of at this forum (me included), it's wishful thinking!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                JB will surely make it as the team's official jester

medieval themed jester

Comment

I have a very good feeling, jahanbakhsh will start next match with trossard

Comment

I don’t think he will play two wingers, I know West Ham got battered by Man City in their first game but if West Ham put out a similar attacking line up then Brighton will be leaving lots of space at the back for Felipe Anderson, Sebastien Haller etc to take advantage of.
                    I think Potter will carry on with the three at the back and the two wing backs, with the wingers on the bench as an option if they go behind and they need to attack the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                      medieval themed jester
                      I just googled what jester means, LOL. You guys are so European/Western! I just need to remind myself of that whenever i'm having a discussion regarding Iranian politics on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                        I just googled what jester means, LOL. You guys are so European/Western! I just need to remind myself of that whenever i'm having a discussion regarding Iranian politics on this forum.
                        hahaha I get what you're saying.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                          The loan-word "Jest" is used in Persian too: "Jest Begir, Alireza".

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            The loan-word "Jest" is used in Persian too: "Jest Begir, Alireza".
                            I thought it was from the French "gest" which is the English Gesture.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              I thought it was from the French "gest" which is the English Gesture.
                              Don't doubt your own knowledge. The other guy is clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
                                Don't doubt your own knowledge. The other guy is clueless.
                                I don’t want to see you insulting members anymore! Warned!

Comment

Working...
                                X