Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
    We can try to justify this all we want but the facts are there to see.

JB is the most expensive player in this squad.

And he has no place even on the 18 man roster.

If they fell behind 2-0 wouldn't the manager need a back up plan with a winger?

Then why not put JB on the 18 man roster?
    Maupay and Trossard were more expensive signings.

Comment

Ok, he was the 3rd most expensive.

How about the back up plan?

Or maybe the manager has emdad ghaybi and knew they will win 3-0

Comment

Good job to Potter that was better than any result they got all of last season and this was his first match....Brighton looks like a new team.

This could be Potters way of testing ARJ I hope he doesn’t mentally collapse and fights hard in training and shows Potter he needs to be used
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

As a couple of people already mentioned, Brighton did not play with wingers today. They played with 3 centeral defenders, two wing backs, two defensive mid, one attaching mid and two center forwards. None of these positions is JB’s specialty. If this formation continues (likely), then he needs to morph into a new player. Center forward is gonna be super tough with Andone, Murray, Laconia and Maupay ahead of him. Attacking midfield, he would be competing with Gross and Trossard for the one spot. A possibility especially to come in as a sub and then impress. For the two wingback spots, they have Montoya, March, Bong and Bernardo. March was a winger last year and has morphed into a wingback this year. If AJ wants to take on a more defensive duty, he can fight for a wingback position.

He just needs to practice hard and wait for his chances. I doubt that every player will impress every game. As players fall out of favor, and injuries set in, he’ll be able to get lots of chances to shine.

Comment

This is pretty bad guys literally everyone was part of the squad except JB I’m hoping he has a sneak transfer up his sleeve to the bundesliga imagine him reunited with Weghorst at Wolfsburg for the Europa League😍

Comment

its funny though, brighton fans bash the jahanbaksh fans but without him no one cares one bit about their team

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                Maupay and Trossard were more expensive signings.
                Webster was also more expensive (£20m I think). He was on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity
                  Fuck this piece of shit club, and their cunt fans, and their cunt logo, and their new cunt manager and their whole cunt country. Fuck all of 'em motherfuckers.
                  ARJ needs to GTFO that yellow teeth, putrid breath, low IQ, shithole country and club ASAP! Enough is enough!
                  Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79
                  That's basically what i said too the yellow teeth, putrid breath part cracked me up.
                  I demand IR to seize all british tankers as retaliation for AJ!!!
                  Originally posted by beri486 View Post
                  Originally posted by STYX
                  man ke gofte bodam Gulliver leave the monky island!
                  A lot of ignorance and hatred to the people of England (including me and other users of this forum) going on here. Starting to feel pretty unwelcome on this forum.

Are the moderators going to do anything?

Comment

Unbelievable result and apparently a very good performance. In the EPL and at the level of BHA, coaches dont often change a winning formation. I watched him live against Valencia last week and as soon as they went down, Potter asked him and Kayal to warm up. I think he was probably offered to leave on loan but decided to stay. He's a fighter, probably the most professional player we have had in Europe since Hashemian and I have no doubt he will tey his best to make it into the squad. The season is long and he will surely get his chance.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                      As a couple of people already mentioned, Brighton did not play with wingers today. They played with 3 centeral defenders, two wing backs, two defensive mid, one attaching mid and two center forwards. None of these positions is JB’s specialty. If this formation continues (likely), then he needs to morph into a new player. Center forward is gonna be super tough with Andone, Murray, Laconia and Maupay ahead of him. Attacking midfield, he would be competing with Gross and Trossard for the one spot. A possibility especially to come in as a sub and then impress. For the two wingback spots, they have Montoya, March, Bong and Bernardo. March was a winger last year and has morphed into a wingback this year. If AJ wants to take on a more defensive duty, he can fight for a wingback position.
                      He just needs to practice hard and wait for his chances. I doubt that every player will impress every game. As players fall out of favor, and injuries set in, he’ll be able to get lots of chances to shine.
                      Alireza could and has in AZ played the role Gross and Locadia played today.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                        Why would Australians follow Albion? Australians dont even follow the sport.
                        mooy?

Comment

WARNINGS ISSUED!

NO Foul Language plz! And back to topic please!
                          All unrelated posts deleted!
                          Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 08-10-2019, 02:36 PM.
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

He will get his chances but probably a loan can be beneficial for his career.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              He will get his chances but probably a loan can be beneficial for his career.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                              Brentford is looking for onw

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                                Brentford is looking for onw

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                                I think the loan window is also closed in the Premier League and Championship.

I have to admit at first when I saw the team sheet I was disappointed but when I looked at the team sheet he picked a team to nullify Watford’s threat and he did it perfectly as the result shows. He played with two wing backs which ARJ struggled with last year and he also kept Trossard on the bench, he didn’t even come on as a sub.
                                I think that at home he will play more attacking formation and I think then we can see how much ARJ is in his plans.

Comment

Working...
                                X