No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Potter truly has transformed this team. He is a talented manager no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79
      That's basically what i said too the yellow teeth, putrid breath part cracked me up.
      I demand IR to seize all british tankers as retaliation for AJ!!!

Comment

I'm really failing to see how Alireza can crack this line-up. Unless Gross, and Locadia are injured I doubt we will see Alireza on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz
          Stop bringing your political crap into the football threads , I hope the mods do something about Trinity and Ali.Karimi 79.

Brighton are doing what is called a smash and grab.
          This.

I don't get the point of trying to insult a whole nation and ethnicity because one of our boys isn't in Potter's plans? That's just embarassing tbh.

We can hope they use AJ for certain matchups, or that they sell him or loan him out.

Comment

He's gone, either now or in December. Bad choice, knew it. Glad Ghoddos didn't choose England.

Comment

This is the ARJ fault

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
                This.

I don't get the point of trying to insult a whole nation and ethnicity because one of our boys isn't in Potter's plans? That's just embarassing tbh.

We can hope they use AJ for certain matchups, or that they sell him or loan him out.

:facepalm:

Yes you obviously don't get the point
                Ever heard of kal kal?
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

For a forum where the majority of members cry about racism and how Iranians get the short end of the stick, it's strange that most of the members have no problem insulting other countries.

If you're being selective about when you have some honour, then you are probably not as smart as you think you are. Never a bad idea to objectively take a look at yourself.

But I guess some of you only have thick skin when you are talking about others

As for JB.. it's a long season and he will get a chance. He just needs to make the most of it and prove he belongs

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    I'm really failing to see how Alireza can crack this line-up. Unless Gross, and Locadia are injured I doubt we will see Alireza on the bench.
                    The lineup has no wingers so unless Potter uses alireza as a CAM of sorts theres not even a spot for him to fight for. Given today's result, I doubt Potter would want to change anything up since they are tearing Watford apart. Sad that our boy can't be a part of this since its such a change from what we were used to. Maybe he can compete with Gross? Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                      For a forum where the majority of members cry about racism and how Iranians get the short end of the stick, it's strange that most of the members have no problem insulting other countries.

If you're being selective about when you have some honour, then you are probably not as smart as you think you are. Never a bad idea to objectively take a look at yourself.

But I guess some of you only have thick skin when you are talking about others

As for JB.. it's a long season and he will get a chance. He just needs to make the most of it and prove he belongs
                      Thank you!
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Let's look at this in a logical way for a second. With the formation Brighton used today, no wingers took part. Trossard was the only winger in the 18 and he was on the bench, the second winger being AJB who was not included in the squad. With this formation, you can't really use wingers therefore 3 forwards started and 2 other forwards replaced them. AJB will get his chance with different formations as Potter is known for playing with multiple formations and not just sticking to one like Hughton. I don't believe he is out of the picture or anything like that at all.

Also on the Perseus fellow. The dude doesnt even get attention on their own forum so he comes to ours. Pay him no attention as he is a troll as mentioned by someone else already.

Comment

^ I hope you're right, because the 3-5-2 formation really doesn't utilize wingers, minimizing JB's relevance.

If I am not mistaken, Potter played with a 4-back formation earlier in the pre-season, so I hope he switches back at one point.

Comment

Can't wait till ARJ debuts with 5 minutes off the bench against Man City and proceeds to lose confidence again... Sigh

Scariest part is Brighton not only won... but they won 3-0... against a solid Watford team... Away from home...

God i feel so bad for ARJ

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              ^ I hope you're right, because the 3-5-2 formation really doesn't utilize wingers, minimizing JB's relevance.

If I am not mistaken, Potter played with a 4-back formation earlier in the pre-season, so I hope he switches back at one point.
                              I am confident he will. If you look back at last season with swansea, he used quite a lot of different formations.. even multiple ones in one game.

Comment

We can try to justify this all we want but the facts are there to see.

JB is the most expensive player in this squad.

And he has no place even on the 18 man roster.

If they fell behind 2-0 wouldn't the manager need a back up plan with a winger?

Then why not put JB on the 18 man roster?

Comment

Working...
                                X