No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My God...it's August and you guys are all In a tizzy!

1. How do you know he's not injured?

2. If not injured, this is good for ARJ. Lights a fire under his butt and maybe gets his passion back...the same passion that has been absent on TM games and last season too.

Comment

Aftoobeh lagan haft dast sham o naharam hichi.
      15 legionnaires only Sardar and one or two others starting.
      This is the worst I have ever seen!!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IranPuma View Post
        I wish he'd be eligible for Bayern Munich. They're so desperate for wingers. They literally have no depth. We've signed a New Zealand player, the 18 year old Canadian kid from MLS, Davies.... And that's about it. Gnabry, Conan, and Tolisso always getting hurt and Muller is pretty much past his prime despite his age.... He'd thrive so nicely in such a depleted team in the bundesliga.
        It's laughable thinking of a player with 0 goals in 20 something appearances in EPL sign for Bayern and play well, albeit the fact most of the appearances were off the bench. But ARJ is the type of player to fit in really well in an attacking team like Bayern...

Kind of a shame thinking about his situation right now

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          It's laughable thinking of a player with 0 goals in 20 something appearances in EPL sign for Bayern and play well, albeit the fact most of the appearances were off the bench. But ARJ is the type of player to fit in really well in an attacking team like Bayern...

Kind of a shame thinking about his situation right now
          Oh it's absolutely laughable and not plausible, but before the love to Brighton it was realistic and they were still depleted at winger depth last season. I think he would've fut in as a regular sub perfectly and maybe been loaned out to another bundesliga team to play as a regular starter at say Frankfurt

Comment

He chose the garbage team over Leicester and the garbage team treat him like garbage. Extremely frustrating.

Comment

He should have been in the full pre season.. taghsire khodeshe, soosool baziaro jamesh konin baba

Comment

https://twitter.com/BrianParsa11/sta...06327848812544

Had to respond to this ignorant, A-hole Brighton fan...

Everyone go on twitter to shit on this grade 1 POS

Comment

Brighton probably want their money back if they could return him.

I think the current tensions between Iran and the UK is not helping his situation either.

Overall, he was a bust last season and is better off moving along and leave that miserable rainy little island.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh not in squad, Tafazoli on bench

Comment

0-2 Brighton

Ali failed big time @ BHA in his first season. No wonder the coach doesn't have any trust in his abilities considering his awful performances.

Comment

Very unfortunate. He definitely deserves better.
                        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Why is he not even in the squad?

Comment

It’s important to realize that just cause he isn’t in doesn’t mean they’re going to necessarily play worse. It’s fair though to say his potential was never tapped into and the old system was not a great way to assess his efficacy given the defensiveness etc.

Also, Brighton fans are morons.

Comment

I think the league and the team are not made for him. He would shine in a mid class Bundesliga team like Mainz or Augsburg.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Maupay comes in and makes it 3:0...gone be difficult season for ARJ it seems

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X