No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything considered, I think Brighton will have a much better season this time. This is because I think Potter can work some "magic" into this team.

It's just sad it seems like AJ wasn't in the plans, and was not "forced" out by Potter. This is what pisses me off. He should've made it absolutely clear that he isn't in the first team plans, and now the window is closed and can't get sold off.

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
      Everything considered, I think Brighton will have a much better season this time. This is because I think Potter can work some "magic" into this team.
      It's just sad it seems like AJ wasn't in the plans, and was not "forced" out by Potter. This is what pisses me off. He should've made it absolutely clear that he isn't in the first team plans, and now the window is closed and can't get sold off.
      he can still leave. Only the window for signing is closed. Other leagues still have their windows (September 2 for the other Big leagues)

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Feyenoord, PSV, AZ and some German, Turkish teams wanted him.
        I remember it as PSV was going for Pröpper and not AJ ?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
          he can still leave. Only the window for signing is closed. Other leagues still have their windows
          When is the german and dutch window closing?

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
            I watched the Brighton insta story, I didn't see him with the team

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

https://twitter.com/officialbhafc/st...854837763?s=21

You can see the frustration on his face. Somethings not right

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
                When is the german and dutch window closing?
                september 2

Comment

Brighton is by far my least favorite team among the ones that our players have played for.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
                    Brighton is by far my least favorite team among the ones that our players have played for.
                    Agreed, I was so excited when he first signed but after a while it was clear what sort of club they actually are in terms of fan culture, play style, player mentality. Hopefully his situation changes for the better.

Comment

I wish he'd be eligible for Bayern Munich. They're so desperate for wingers. They literally have no depth. We've signed a New Zealand player, the 18 year old Canadian kid from MLS, Davies.... And that's about it. Gnabry, Conan, and Tolisso always getting hurt and Muller is pretty much past his prime despite his age.... He'd thrive so nicely in such a depleted team in the bundesliga.

Comment

Poor guy
                        Keep collecting those pay checks, stay in shape, and get the hell outa there

Comment

Originally posted by IranPuma View Post
                          I wish he'd be eligible for Bayern Munich. They're so desperate for wingers. They literally have no depth. We've signed a New Zealand player, the 18 year old Canadian kid from MLS, Davies.... And that's about it. Gnabry, Conan, and Tolisso always getting hurt and Muller is pretty much past his prime despite his age.... He'd thrive so nicely in such a depleted team in the bundesliga.
                          theres no issues with his eligibility. He’s just simply not at that standard. He could be mid table Bundesliga level though. I hope a move happens

Comment

this is the issue. They have very low IQ fans, who havent seen any football past their own doorstep. A large portion actually wanted to relegated last year to have "fun" in championship.

Now I personally think that ARJ also isnt performing well, and needs to leave. But man some of their fans are soooo thick. They have no fucking idea what they want. They were happy with Hughtons football last year, and this guy Perseus repeatedly talked about set pieces as what he pinpointed were the decsisive reason for their failings last year. Interesting analysis from a guy who supports a team that goes into a must win match vs a garbage southampton at home and does leave their half once until minute 70 or something.

Anyways, window is still not closed outside of england. ARJ could transfer to a european team. I think the market for him in germany is good especially on a cut price deal or a loan. Makes sense for brighton too, they dont want him, they can basically have him auction himself for a semi decent team, driving up his price an interest in him from other suitors, and then be sold outright next summer.

Comment

We also have to remember Brighton fans came here to warn us Perseus is one of the biggest trolls they have... I put no stock in his opinion and don't assume he speaks for any Brighton fans either

Comment

Sorry I meant more so seen as an eligible option to their scouts, but I know he's not on their radar at all haha

Comment

Working...
                                X