Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    brighton&hove independent( )rates every players season. Interesting read about all the players!
    https://www.brightonandhoveindepende...2925607?page=5
    18. Alireza Jahanbakhsh 5/10
    Just three starts for the Iran international. Scored against Bournemouth and a spectacular overhead against Chelsea but just couldn't force his way into Potter's starting XI. Hugely frustrating season and I'll be surprised if he's at the Amex next season.
    I stopped reading when I saw Dale Stephens rated higher than ARJ

Comment

What a player Alireza is.. I can't wait until he finds success with a club that truly deserves him. Watching these highlights made me appreciate how awesome he is, and a lot of his criticism from the 2018 WC is unjustified, considering he was immediately double teamed almost every time he touched the ball

Also shoutout TeamMelli91 for the awesome video

Comment

lmao. Here's a post bout the great "stats" Potter has introduced to the club. Someone could write thesis on this "stats" justification for why BHA is sooo much better off with Potter despite finishing essentially in the same EPL position as when CH was in charge.

"Brighton took 12.2 shots per game on average in the 19/20 Premier League, the 8th highest rate in the competition. They took 9.8 in 18/19, the 2nd lowest rate in the competition. Graham Potter is quietly building a great side."
        https://twitter.com/StatmanDave/stat...74366553071616

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          lmao. Here's a post bout the great "stats" Potter has introduced to the club. Someone could write thesis on this "stats" justification for why BHA is sooo much better off with Potter despite finishing essentially in the same EPL position as when CH was in charge.
          "Brighton took 12.2 shots per game on average in the 19/20 Premier League, the 8th highest rate in the competition. They took 9.8 in 18/19, the 2nd lowest rate in the competition. Graham Potter is quietly building a great side."
          https://twitter.com/StatmanDave/stat...74366553071616
          This Is exactly the type of PR machine I was talking about above. Everyone is supposed celebrate the fact that the team took 2.4 more shots per game and neglect the actual results that count. Yes taking more shots (and missing) Is the sign of a “great side”.😂
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
            Those who say he won't leave cause of his salary are 100% wrong. It's the last thing Ali cares about, all he wants to do is play and if he can't get that in Brighton which looks very likely, he will leave.
            as a fan who much rather see him in action, i sure hope so too..!
            but to think money hasn't played a big role in how he has been treated in BHA this season , Or if you think that its Only Pothead that has a personal grudge against Ali and the BHA Mgmt are'nt also on board with the general dismissal and frustration tactics handed to Ali this season ....! Or if you think monetary issues also didnt play a big role in the botched PSV transfer last winter, or isnt gonna be a ma$$ive factor in his choice of next destination club, then im sorry to say that you may be at a very least be too naive or Perhaps since you have lived a rather charmed life per$onally, you think that a potential huge lo$$es to Ali's income wouldnt/shouldnt matter much ..?
            i think that in general we all are pretty generous when it comes to spending other people's money or bakhshidan az kiseye khalife ....!! lol

imo, there is very small chance of Ali ever attaining a similarly lucrative pay-package in little bit that remains of his professional career..!! so i certainly will not raise an eyebrow nor be upset with him if he made money a big significant factor in his next club move...!! after-all his employers ALL DO SO..!! @ the end of his last season in Azed Wasnt he offered far more attractive destination clubs than the BHA... but in the end he had to settle for the lowly BHA move because that was the club which was offering his then employer the highest transfer fee..!
            now he is the one in the driver's seat and imo, he should make his next move just as $hrewdly..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              imo, there is very small chance of Ali ever attaining a similarly lucrative pay-package in little bit that remains of his professional career..!! so i certainly will not raise an eyebrow nor be upset with him if he made money a big significant factor in his next club move...!! after-all his employers ALL DO SO..!! @ the end of his last season in Azed Wasnt he offered far more attractive destination clubs than the BHA... but in the end he had to settle for the lowly BHA move because that was the club which was offering his then employer the highest transfer fee..!
              now he is the one in the driver's seat and imo, he should make his next move just as $hrewdly..!
              Ditto.......

And furthermore, if BHA does not agree to a transfer where he maintains his current wages, he should stay and laugh all the way to the bank. That would be the height of professionalism. i.e. treating football as a profession where the goal is to maximize the money earned for your services.
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Brighton just get veltman from ajax. Don't know if it will ease JB transfer there

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

What a player Alireza is.. I can't wait until he finds success with a club that truly deserves him. Watching these highlights made me appreciate how awesome he is, and a lot of his criticism from the 2018 WC is unjustified, considering he was immediately double teamed almost every time he touched the ball

Also shoutout TeamMelli91 for the awesome video
                  Thanks bro! !

Comment

According to this Turkish source, Jahanbakhsh is being linked to Fenerbahçe. I'm unaware of this source's veracity.

https://twitter.com/KramponluPisago/...072957952?s=19

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      According to this Turkish source, Jahanbakhsh is being linked to Fenerbahçe. I'm unaware of this source's veracity.

https://twitter.com/KramponluPisago/...072957952?s=19
                      No thanks

Comment

NBCSN top 25 goals of 2019-20 season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8FROpboG_I

AJ's goal finished second behind Son's, rather ironic

Comment

According to Hamshahrionline Alireza has an offer from Turkey. I agree with their article that it would be the end of him. He is far better to return to PGPL as I really believe it is a much superior league.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                            According to Hamshahrionline Alireza has an offer from Turkey. I agree with their article that it would be the end of him. He is far better to return to PGPL as I really believe it is a much superior league.
                            Are you trolling?

I mean I absolutely don't want to see Alireza in Fenerbache, but what? PGPL is better than the Turkish League?

Comment

Na Roozbeh jan, lige Torkie vaghean sathe balaatari daare, amma baraye baazikone khareji aslan jaaye khoobi nist baraye rosht kardan.

Khodayish tanha bazikone khareji ke didam dar Torkie rosht kone Sorloth ast dar Trabzonspor, bazikonhaaye digare khareji mamolan oft mikonan va

dige hich maali dar sathe Europai nemishan.

Yek nemoneh: Fernando Muslera, darvazebaaneh TM Uruguay ke dar Lazio baazi mikard, raft Galatasaray va digar hich vaght natonest bargarde be yek

lige bozorge Europayi.

Khoda nakone JB bere Torkie.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I'm not saying that JB to Fener is the best just like it would be to go back to Dutch League. We fans would like him to go somewhere to improve and play such as Bundesliga, La Liga, etc. However, thanks to Potter, he had a shit season of not playing much despite few flashes of brilliance. His best option is Fener and going back to Dutch League at this moment. I don't like it but at least he will get to play and save his career which Potter shat on.

PGPL is goddamn shit, wait till you compare how Sayyadmanesh career goes compared to JB in the future if he can keep his discipline like JB.

Comment

Working...
                                X