No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His goal against Chelsea won Brighton's goal of the season with 62% of the votes.
    Surprisingly his goal didn't even make Match of the Day's top 3 goals of the season...

Comment

BHA just signed Lallana
      If Potter decides to play ARJ and ARJ doesnt leave I feel good things coming
      But I don't think that will happen sadly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z91CltnkvRY

That's a video of him talking about Potter and BHA. He puts Potter in high regards. There are bunch of people in premier league who see Potter as a good coach.
      EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
        I just imagine the look on Graham Potter’s face after Ali scores from outside the box against Brighton. And doesn’t celebrate because he RESPECTS his former club. Unlike Potter who didn’t have an ounce of respect for Ali.
        Yeah also i hope that he stays in PL and also that he scores the goal that relegates Pottis team next season..
        I also hope that he first fakes that he isnt going to celebrate and then starts some crazy celebrating!
        He should do some Irani dance infront of potti, maybe something like this..
        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPwqhJ8BFNM
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Btw just found this, would be good if we all knew potter isnt going to play him eaven if he is great..
          Brighton just shouldn’t let go of their 26-year-old star after managing to clinch safety
          Why Brighton should keep hold of Alireza Jahanbakhsh
          According to Belfast Telegraph, Brighton and Hove Albion are set to decide upon the future of Alireza Jahanbakhsh in the summer. The Iranian still has three more years left in his contract with the club.

Jahanbakhsh, 26, came through the ranks of Damash Galin in his homeland and played for clubs like Nijmegen and AZ Alkmaar in the Netherlands. He was impressive in his three seasons with the latter club and made 111 appearances for them, scoring 37 goals and providing 31 assists. he has also been a regular member of the Iran national team since making his debut in 2013.

He was then signed by the Seagulls in the summer of 2018 but has not been at his best in the last two campaigns. He has fallen down the pecking order under Graham Potter and has made just 9 appearances in the league so far.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh has fallen down the pecking order under Graham Potter (Getty Images)
          Alireza Jahanbakhsh has fallen down the pecking order under Graham Potter (Getty Images)
          Jahanbakhsh could keep Brighton’s depth intact
          At the moment, only three natural wingers are available at Potter’s disposal. The three of them are Leandro Trossard, Jose Izquierdo and Jahanbakhsh. Of the three, only Trossard has been a regular starter and has contributed with 5 goals and 4 assists for the team, which has scored just 39 goals in 38 league games.

Izquierdo hasn’t featured in a single game this season for the Seagulls and has just one more year left in his contract with the club. Apart from them, only Jahanbakhsh is available. Thus, keeping hold of the Iranian would be a wise decision by the club.

The 26-year-old may not have featured regularly but he is capable of improving with game time and the manager should take a chance with him. He has scored some important goals this season, including the one against Chelsea in January which helped them take a point from the game.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh celebrates after scoring against Chelsea (Getty Images)
          Alireza Jahanbakhsh celebrates after scoring against Chelsea (Getty Images)
          Keeping him would also help Brighton in maintaining the depth in the squad. And if they decide to sell him, they would find it difficult to replace the former Alkmaar man with another winger, especially in this time of financial crisis amidst the pandemic.

Read more
          Why Adrian Grbic to Brighton would bolster their attack
          Why Boulaye Dia would be a good fit at Brighton
          Verdict
          At 26, he has a few more years to play at a high level and Potter should manage to get the best out of him by handing him regular opportunities. He would be able to provide them with some much-needed quality in the squad and could be crucial if he is able to get back to his best form.

https://www.google.se/amp/s/www.medi...hanbakhsh/amp/
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

brighton&hove independent( )rates every players season. Interesting read about all the players!
            https://www.brightonandhoveindepende...2925607?page=5
            18. Alireza Jahanbakhsh 5/10
            Just three starts for the Iran international. Scored against Bournemouth and a spectacular overhead against Chelsea but just couldn't force his way into Potter's starting XI. Hugely frustrating season and I'll be surprised if he's at the Amex next season.
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              Btw just found this, would be good if we all knew potter isnt going to play him eaven if he is great..
              Brighton just shouldn’t let go of their 26-year-old star after managing to clinch safety.....................

https://www.google.se/amp/s/www.medi...hanbakhsh/amp/
              Interesting points. Useful for a coach who is not a moron.

For a loser like Potter, this is not useful. If he had any brains, he would have done better in his career, instead of constant failure and then a PR campaign to justify his failures.
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                Interesting points. Useful for a coach who is not a moron.

For a loser like Potter, this is not useful. If he had any brains, he would have done better in his career, instead of constant failure and then a PR campaign to justify his failures.
                PR campaign?

Comment

Nobody knows what's happened behind the closed doors. So we are all speculating on the basis of what we know and what we see.
                  Ali is a great asset for any club. Ali plays sexy attacking exciting football. He didn't fit in the first season because CH played defensive footy. But Ali could have helped greatly develop that shitty team really well if a decent manager without a pathetic fragile ego was at the helm. We all know that. As long as that potthead is the gaffer Ali is blocked. So he would be wise to leave. There is no real prospect of him doing well there. The owners of that club should also intervene and stop this financial loss caused by the ego of a little man they worship for managing to keep their neck just above the relegation line.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                    PR campaign?
                    Yes. It is not a secret that most if not all EPL and some Championship coaches, as well as coaches in other countries, and many of top players, hire a PR firm. The job of the PR firm is in general to create a positive opinion about their client. This helps finding their next gig as well as perhaps cashing in on sponsorships.

From what hear, what is unique about Potter is that his PR firm is very aggressive, particularly on social media. Many PR firms actually use bots t opromote a certain idea or line of thought. I would not be surprised if the "positive" impression that BHA fans have about Potter is not a construction of his PR firm.

Lets look at the evidence:

C. Houghton promoted the pretty crappy BHA team into the EPL. Finished first season at 15th. Second season, he had a decent first half, but a horrible second half, mostly due to lack of depth. Still finished at 17th. CH was fired.

Now, Potter arrives. Spends pretty good in the summer. Has pretty much the same results as CH, and if you listen to the chatter, he is the second coming of Jesus. The effect f the chatter is so much that we are supposed to not believe our own eyes and see the results, but watch for the "style" and how he finished at 15th, instead of the fact that he finished at 15th. Unfortunately, some of our own here, repeat the drivel without really thinking.

A friend of mine did an experiment to prove this to me. On the Wiki page, he added some lukewarm comments about Potter, basically stating his track record as a coach. And I saw it for myself, that within minutes, those comments were edited out, replaced by glowing comments about his leadership style.

===============================

And ever since the EPL finish, we are supposed to think that finishing 15th is a huge accomplishment and the fans have to be ecstatic about surviving. And the fans are supposed to forget that BHA finished 15th, two years ago, with a much cheaper and crappier roster, under the leadership of CH (who was fired).

===================================

Welcome to the brave new world of digital influencing. It works in politics and it sure works in football.

Comment

They just picked up Joël Veltman.
                      Last edited by The; 07-29-2020, 01:45 PM.

Comment

SUCK ON THIS LOSER POTTER

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=494794

علیرضا جهانبخش به عنوان زننده زیباترین گل تیم برایتون در فصل اخیر لیگ برتر انگلیس انتخاب شد. به گزارش خبرگزاری تسنیم، گل علیرضا جهانبخش به چلسی جایزه بهترین گل تیم برایتون در فصل اخیر لیگ برتر انگلیس را با کسب آرای ۶۲ درصدی کسب کرد.هافبک ایرانی برایتون در هفته بیست*ویکم لیگ برتر انگلیس، ۱۶ دقیقه پس از ورودش به میدان موفق شد در دقیقه ۸۴ گل تساوی برایتون را با یک ضربه قیچی برگردان زیبا وارد دروازه چلسی کند و نتیجه را به تساوی یک-یک کشاند.رده*های دوم و سوم زیباترین گل**های فصل تیم برایتون به لوئیس دونکا و نیل مائوپای اختصاص یافت.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                          Yes. It is not a secret that most if not all EPL and some Championship coaches, as well as coaches in other countries, and many of top players, hire a PR firm. The job of the PR firm is in general to create a positive opinion about their client. This helps finding their next gig as well as perhaps cashing in on sponsorships.

From what hear, what is unique about Potter is that his PR firm is very aggressive, particularly on social media. Many PR firms actually use bots t opromote a certain idea or line of thought. I would not be surprised if the "positive" impression that BHA fans have about Potter is not a construction of his PR firm.

Lets look at the evidence:

C. Houghton promoted the pretty crappy BHA team into the EPL. Finished first season at 15th. Second season, he had a decent first half, but a horrible second half, mostly due to lack of depth. Still finished at 17th. CH was fired.

Now, Potter arrives. Spends pretty good in the summer. Has pretty much the same results as CH, and if you listen to the chatter, he is the second coming of Jesus. The effect f the chatter is so much that we are supposed to not believe our own eyes and see the results, but watch for the "style" and how he finished at 15th, instead of the fact that he finished at 15th. Unfortunately, some of our own here, repeat the drivel without really thinking.

A friend of mine did an experiment to prove this to me. On the Wiki page, he added some lukewarm comments about Potter, basically stating his track record as a coach. And I saw it for myself, that within minutes, those comments were edited out, replaced by glowing comments about his leadership style.

===============================

And ever since the EPL finish, we are supposed to think that finishing 15th is a huge accomplishment and the fans have to be ecstatic about surviving. And the fans are supposed to forget that BHA finished 15th, two years ago, with a much cheaper and crappier roster, under the leadership of CH (who was fired).

===================================

Welcome to the brave new world of digital influencing. It works in politics and it sure works in football.
                          that is informative and helpful, thank you.
                          Honestly I think we shouldn't be thinking about exacting revenge on potter or whatever, we just need AJ back on tracks.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            They just picked up Joël Veltman.
                            seems like Brighton are aiming high this season if potter doesn't ruin everything for them, that is.

Comment

i think he was exchanged with jahanbahksh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                                i think he was exchanged with jahanbahksh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                fake news.

Comment

Working...
                                X