Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    As much I'd like to see him stay in the PL even on a loan, I'm not sure which team could take him at 50k a week.
    The only teams who's system he could fit in, and would have the money are Villa and Everton, but that's if they sell Grealish and Walcott.

Anywhere else, he's either too pricey, or he would be a bench player.
    I would love to see him at the Wolves. He would fit in there.

I would like to see him in any team without an English coach, or saying it another way, anywhere where the coach knows a little about soccer.
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

I would like to see him in any team without an English coach, or saying it another way, anywhere where the coach knows a little about soccer.
      yA abolfazl, you want him to compete with Traore for the right wing spot!!!! khoda be dAdemon bereseh...

Comment

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/grades-...144438169.html

Brighton: B
        What a job Graham Potter has done. Brighton are now a great team to watch, play exciting soccer and Potter has done that with largely the same squad Chris Hughton had. Pretty safe from relegation for most of the season and the likes of Maupay, Trossard and Connolly should be good next season. Potter was a gamble, but he’s worked his magic on Brighton (see what I did there…).

Comment

As much as everyone hates Pothead, Brighton's mission was to stay in the league and he succeeded in doing that. I will say they are a borderline relegation threat team every year

Comment

Realistically their squad isn't much better than the 15th spot they ended up with. Only 2 overachievers this year are Burnley and Sheffield.

Probably will not end up a lot higher than the 15th place next year either. So in that sense, like I mentioned before, BHAFC fans have nothing to complain about.

Comment

If they didn't have Adma, Jota, and Neto, sure... But it's not a realistic move.
              Unfortunately Given the circumstances, If Alireza stays in England, it will definitely be in a team of Brighton's stature, if not lower.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                Last I checked, they finished 4th at the last World Cup... I wouldn't call losing to Croatia in extra time "losing to amateurs"
                If you want to look at the Euros, that was 4 years ago. A lot changes in that span.
                I think he's talking about England vs Iceland in euro 2016, not croatia.

Comment

too bad I don't live in Brighton or else I would've gone to their training every week to watch alireza from close.

Comment

Why do you need to apologize. We did not insult the fans, except the ones who think (or pretend) he is the second coming of Jesus and try to justify Potter's poor results by referring to meaningless statistics. We did not even insult those, just pointed out how absurd their arguments are.

All we did was point to the piss poor results that BHA had this season. And to the fact that Potter has been a failure just about everywhere he went, except Swedish 2nd and 3rd division. Actually I admire the fact that for a coach with his poor track record, he managed to secure a long-term contract at BHA. Pretty impressive.

Numbers (in this case points earned and place finished) speak for themselves.
                    I know aziz, we didn’t insult the fans. I didn’t insult the fans either. I was apologizing because I love and respect the platform that is PFDC. I felt I needed to reiterate my points and where I stand with Alireza’s situation so it doesn’t get misconstrued or come across as offensive.

At the end of the day we are all fans of football and this is a forum for all football fans. Everyone who is respectful should feel welcome here.

Comment

I have nothing substantive to add to the discussion other than to say I’d love to see him at Villa. It’s looking more and more like the owners are preparing to spend big (~£160M) and will most likely get a complete front line of 3 forwards (RW, LW, and CF). I think AJ would fit nicely in a system like that.

Comment

another EPL mid-to low table team, loan move ( hopefully with an option to buy ) still remaining the most probable transfer if any for Ali J...!!

i still dont see Ali desperate enough for a move away from BHA to $acrifice too much of his current personal pay-package in order to better facilitate it.....!!? especially after the disrespectful way that the club mgmt/pothead has treated him this past season...!
                        I dont blame him one iota for such a decision either, I'd do the same if i were him ..!

somebody has to take big lo$$e$ for a permanent move away to a decent enough alternative EU club to actually materialize, and Ali has'nt done absolutely anything to be deserving of accepting such lo$$e$..! BHA can $uck it or if im Ali i'd continue to train hard and seat my ass on the sidelines if im forced to and enjoy collecting a fat pay in the process..! and await and hope for a certain slippage next season by Pothead which would expedite his exit ahead of Ali...!

ps, the ultimate solution off course for both parties would be a respectable EU transfer that would see Ali retain most of his current pay-package and BHA recovering much of their investment in retaining his services ...!! & such a feat is simply out of reach of his current Ali's representation...!!

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                          I think he's talking about England vs Iceland in euro 2016, not croatia.
                          2016 is ages ago.. we made a big jump from 2014 to 2018...
                          England did the same too from 2016 to 2018. Things change drastically in 4 years span.

Comment

Those who say he won't leave cause of his salary are 100% wrong. It's the last thing Ali cares about, all he wants to do is play and if he can't get that in Brighton which looks very likely, he will leave.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                              Those who say he won't leave cause of his salary are 100% wrong. It's the last thing Ali cares about, all he wants to do is play and if he can't get that in Brighton which looks very likely, he will leave.
                              If you get any inside knowledge on a move then you can let us know , we can keep a secret 😃

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                                I have nothing substantive to add to the discussion other than to say I’d love to see him at Villa. It’s looking more and more like the owners are preparing to spend big (~£160M) and will most likely get a complete front line of 3 forwards (RW, LW, and CF). I think AJ would fit nicely in a system like that.
                                I just imagine the look on Graham Potter’s face after Ali scores from outside the box against Brighton. And doesn’t celebrate because he RESPECTS his former club. Unlike Potter who didn’t have an ounce of respect for Ali.

Comment

Working...
                                X