No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jahanbakhsh had a free goal because the goalkeeper was trying to score off a corner. He should’ve shot it from the half line instead of passing.

Potter disrespected him by subbing him in as a timewaster. He should’ve refused to play.
    #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Thank God this season is done!! Now Ali needs to run for the exits.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
        Jahanbakhsh had a free goal because the goalkeeper was trying to score off a corner. He shouldv’e shot it from the half line instead of passing.

Potter disrespected him by subbing him in as a timewaster. He shouldv’e refused to play.
        Fortunately or unfortunately he's too professional for that. What a disgraceful piece of .... Potter is.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I hope ARJ does not put us in an awful position of having to watch Brighton games for another season! Please 🙏
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
            I hope ARJ does not put us in an awful position of having to watch Brighton games for another season! Please 🙏
            I hope not. I’m not going to waste another minute watching the moron Potter pretend he is coaching. Rather watch paint dry
            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Someone on the Brighton forum wrote ”Did Maupay blank Ali J when substituted?”.

What happened?
              #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Two substitutions in injury time (including the 93'rd min substitution of Ali) is a slap in the face of Ali and Burley. It's a disgraceful tactic of a weak coach lacking confidence. He used 2 of the 5 subs he used to clearly waste time, where Burely only used 2 subs total. It only shows how small a coach he is.

I wish ARJ a successful next season ANYWHERE else.

Comment

Now the season is over , let’s see what his agent can do and hopefully he moves somewhere where he can get play time.

Then we can close this thread down and start talking football again instead of shouting insults.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Two substitutions in injury time (including the 93'rd min substitution of Ali) is a slap in the face of Ali and Burley. It's a disgraceful tactic of a weak coach lacking confidence. He used 2 of the 5 subs he used to clearly waste time, where Burely only used 2 subs total. It only shows how small a coach he is.

Substituting in injury time doesn’t show you as a small coach, every coach does it. They were winning and it breaks up the play and stops momentum.
                    How is it a slap in the face to Burnley , I’m sure Sean Dyche isn’t seeing it as a slap in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
                      Someone on the Brighton forum wrote ”Did Maupay blank Ali J when substituted?”.
                      What happened?
                      Nothing happened. They briefly shook hands, and then the assistant coach said something to Alireza as he entered the game.

Comment

I have been watching Brighton games for the past year and I think I speak for both sides when I say: it’s time to move on.

Brighton is a low budget team and they just can’t afford to have an expensive player like Alireza sitting on the bench all season long. They have plenty of new young players in their lineup and their system doesn’t really match Alireza style of play. It’s best if the loan Ali to another team and use that salary relief towards a player they can use and a player that does fit their system.

As for Ali, he can’t afford to spend another season on the bench. Good on him for staying in EPL and competing, but I would like to seem him go back to Holland and play for a team who is in the champions league next season. If Ali can prove he is still the player he once was, and if he can impress in the champions league, then he can transfer back to a team in one of Europe’s top 5 leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          Substituting in injury time doesn’t show you as a small coach, every coach does it. They were winning and it breaks up the play and stops momentum.
                          How is it a slap in the face to Burnley , I’m sure Sean Dyche isn’t seeing it as a slap in the face.
                          Yes, if used in the dying minutes of regular time. But to substitute 2 players in the dying minutes of injury time (when you have already subbed 3 players) is clearly low. Yes, it's legal and Potter had every right to do it, but it was still a cheap shot. This would not have even been possible previously when only 3 subs were allowed total. Potter never subbed ARJ in when he had 5 subs available when BHA was losing. It was baffling. But now he's a mastermind to use all 5 subs?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

It's a slap in the face to Alireza and super disrespectful, but come on, let's not act like this isn't commonplace among almost all football managers.

Look, I get it. Potter and the entire club has disrespected Alireza and I can't wait for him to get out of this purgatory of a club, but as much as I dislike Potter's treatment of Alireza, I', not gonna act like every minute thing Potter does is awful coaching.

What matters is results and the stat sheet. Brighton won today and they finish in 15th place. That's two spots higher than last season. Considering this is a team on the brink of relegation every season, this result from this season is one that most Brighton fans will be happy about.

Comment

Well today is probably the last time we’ll see Ali in a Brighton shirt. Pretty sad it didn’t work out for him here, he seems like a model professional and a really nice guy. I’m sure some of the more irrational posters on here will be along to tell me that’s it’s all the fault of whoever the current bogeyman is. Sadly some transfers just don’t work out and moving from the Dutch league to the Prem is one of the hardest switches there is.

Hopefully we can recoup a sizeable chunk of what we paid for him and he gets a move to a league that suits his talents and abilities more; either a move back to Holland or maybe Italy would suit him IMO. I wish all the reasonable, intelligent posters on here good health and prosperity for the future. To the more biased fans on here, I wish you well too for the most part. I hope ARJ moves to a league where he can score 40 goals a season so you can continue to tell yourself that Brighton sabotaged him.

Hopefully we get drawn in the same World Cup group together, and ARJ can try and prove all the doubters he’s had over here wrong. Good luck to the guy, he’ll always be remembered here for that goal against Chelsea!

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                              No need to reply to my thread?!! You DO realize that you just did, right?!! Jeezzzz
                              For a guy whose username is a football club, you are sure clueless about the game of Football. Yes, go ahead and argue that the results this year are somehow much better than last year. If facts are not on your side, then obfuscate.
                              FACTs:
                              -- BHAFC has less points than this time last year.
                              -- It has been scored on more than this time last year.
                              -- It has a worse goal difference than this time last year.
                              Your illusion of a better team than last year is just that. An illusion. Deal with it.

Now feel free to twist yourself into a pretzel arguing otherwise.
                              You’re a f*cking moron and you were wrong on every single metric. Maybe if you grow up a little bit, learn to read what other people are saying and grow the maturity to discuss something properly then you won’t make yourself look like such a thick c*nt online all the time.

Feel free to accuse me of being racist with no basis and then not have the backbone to apologise again if it makes you feel better; you brainless, spineless weasel

Comment

Originally posted by BHAFC View Post
                                Well today is probably the last time we’ll see Ali in a Brighton shirt. Pretty sad it didn’t work out for him here, he seems like a model professional and a really nice guy. I’m sure some of the more irrational posters on here will be along to tell me that’s it’s all the fault of whoever the current bogeyman is. Sadly some transfers just don’t work out and moving from the Dutch league to the Prem is one of the hardest switches there is.
                                Hopefully we can recoup a sizeable chunk of what we paid for him and he gets a move to a league that suits his talents and abilities more; either a move back to Holland or maybe Italy would suit him IMO. I wish all the reasonable, intelligent posters on here good health and prosperity for the future. To the more biased fans on here, I wish you well too for the most part. I hope ARJ moves to a league where he can score 40 goals a season so you can continue to tell yourself that Brighton sabotaged him.
                                Hopefully we get drawn in the same World Cup group together, and ARJ can try and prove all the doubters he’s had over here wrong. Good luck to the guy, he’ll always be remembered here for that goal against Chelsea!
                                You’re a f*cking moron and you were wrong on every single metric. Maybe if you grow up a little bit, learn to read what other people are saying and grow the maturity to discuss something properly then you won’t make yourself look like such a thick c*nt online all the time.
                                Feel free to accuse me of being racist with no basis and then not have the backbone to apologise again if it makes you feel better; you brainless, spineless weasel
                                well you might higher than a kite if you think you can recoup a sizeable chunk of 19 mil for a player that you played 5 times.

And by the way, you are only proving peoples point about brighton and their fan base. This is a fan forum of iranian fans who saw one of our good players (by no means our best) destroyed for 2 years which affected his ability to contribute to our national team. He had offers from teams far better than brighton that a greedy AZ rejected but came to your club and was treated like this, especially in a second season where he played quite well with limited mins, by no means worse than his competitors. (or bad enough to not be included in so many squads).

As far as Im aware nobody stooped to calling you a fucking moron or thick cunt here, not sure why you would speak to somebody like that and at the same time preach maturity

Comment

Working...
                                X