Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
    As far as national teams are concerned, give us a good coach at the level of Carlos Queiroz and we can beat the English national team any day, that includes their best players from Chelsea, Man United and co. A good coach is of key importance, but he can't do anything without talent, he won't be able to beat England with India for example, and we my friend have talent.
    Beating the English is not exactly an accomplishment. A bunch of mostly amateurs coached by a dentist beat them at the last Euros.
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      Honestly, this isn't the right move for them at the moment.
      They need a defensive midfielder, since Stephens is pure trash.
      I guess Lallana is to replace Propper, which isn't the worst thing in the world, but if they are going to spend that much money on a player, they should at least spend it on a position which is their biggest weakness (DM, GK, ST)
      Also, Lallana would put a big dent in their wage spending, which makes Alireza's departure more likely as that would free up a significant amount of money.
      I can see them strengthening more and the free transfer would beset the higher wages that they would probably have to give him. Although as you say if they get rid of some of the higher earners this will open up the wages even more .
      He isn’t the player he used to be but he has great intelligence , great experience, has been part of a winning squad which they would hope would rub off on other players . Especially the younger ones where he would be a good part of the dressing room.

Comment

Pothead boro gomsho haya kon...
        Alireza ro raha kon ..!
        Iranian football careers matter ..!

Defund BHA..!

Comment

Jahanbakhsh on the bench.
          #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Looks like they are again playing 532 with March and Lampty on the wings. Not sure where AJ would fit in this formation. Maybe if he switches to 442 in the second, Alireza could replace March, but then again, Tossard is on the bench Also.

Comment

My last word on this topic of English teams vs IPL:

I'm in the middle. I think Team Melli could beat half of the EPL teams at least 50% of the time. There is a significant gulf(Persian ) between Team Melli players and IPL. While there are very talented individual players in certain IPL teams(esp compared to the aliasgari ...almost every team in EPL is more in sync with each due to better training and organization at the club level.

Back on topic... I hope Ali gets some playing time, scores, and leaves this god forsaken club

Comment

Bissouma scores with a very nice shot from outside of the box

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  Bissouma scores with a very nice shot from outside of the box
                  Bissoum’s first goal. He was a pricy transfer (though undisclosed) yet he gets none of the flack JB gets.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                    My last word on this topic of English teams vs IPL:

I'm in the middle. I think Team Melli could beat half of the EPL teams at least 50% of the time. There is a significant gulf(Persian ) between Team Melli players and IPL. While there are very talented individual players in certain IPL teams(esp compared to the aliasgari ...almost every team in EPL is more in sync with each due to better training and organization at the club level.

Back on topic... I hope Ali gets some playing time, scores, and leaves this god forsaken club
                    I think top 4 IPL teams can beat bottom 6 EPL teams 50% of times. Especially if EPL teams are equipped with a professional non Iranian coaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

For anyone that is saying this is not personal, let’s think about it.

Last game of the season, nothing to play for, almost 100 percent Ali will leave the team and yet potter won’t even give him a few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                        For anyone that is saying this is not personal, let’s think about it.

Last game of the season, nothing to play for, almost 100 percent Ali will leave the team and yet potter won’t even give him a few minutes.

Not that I am refuting the idea that Potter has a personal issue with Ali. However why would you want to play 15 minutes in this meaningless game and risk injury? Honestly if JB has already made up his mind to leave, there is no reason to play in this game.

Comment

Just a thought. Who agrees with me that if you saw Pothead in Iran and had to have a guess what he did for living the first thing crossed your mind would be amaleh sakhtemani?
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

JB coming on in the 93rd minute, thank you, Pothead, for your mercy.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              Well that disqualifies the injury prevention theory!!

The Potter is a moron theory prevails.
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                I would have faked an injury! Nothing I hate more than substitution in extra time to waste time. There should be a set time, where you can’t substitute anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X