Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news: he's still training.

Bad news: we need to keep this training pic hidden from the scouts.

Comment

Seems like JB is very close to Bernado. They're always together.

I love Bernado's game, I really think he's one of BHA's best players. But hey, what do I know? He gets benched for Dan Burn.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
        Seriously im more angry at Jahanbakhsh than Potter, leave right now and find a new club !!! Brighton didnt work out so move on, and even if Jahanbakhsh becomes regular, wtf is brighton ? Watching their games is like watching an ipl game
        I bet you that if BHA played a top IPL team like PP, they would have their hands full. BHA is s a pretty weak team. They are all Physically strong, but pretty poor overall.
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
          I bet you that if BHA played a top IPL team like PP, they would have their hands full. BHA is s a pretty weak team. They are all Physically strong, but pretty poor overall.
          Great way to go to sleep actually.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh’s Seagulls future up in the air

Graham Potter will consider the future of Alireza Jahanbakhsh over the summer but insists Brighton’s former record signing could still have a part to play at the Amex Stadium.

Iran international Jahanbakhsh has struggled to impress since a £17million from AZ Alkmaar in 2018.

The out-of-favour winger has been restricted to just 20 minutes of action in Albion’s eight games since football resumed and appears surplus to requirements.

Seagulls head coach Potter understands the player’s concerns about a lack of game time and admits the situation needs to be addressed.

“He’ll be frustrated of course because he wants to play and I understand that,” said Potter.

“He’s been great around the club, great with me, he gives his best all the time but he’s like any footballer – they want to play more.

“So it’s something we have to think about over the break and do what’s right for him, what’s right for the club. He’s a good player and he can help us.

“But again you can understand it from his perspective that he wants to play more regularly than he has.”

Jahanbakhsh appeared to have kick-started his Seagulls career with two goals in as many games – including a spectacular bicycle kick against Chelsea – either side of the turn of the year.

But, going into the final game of a difficult campaign, the 26-year-old has started only three top-flight matches since Potter succeeded Chris Hughton last summer.

Albion complete the season away to in-form Burnley on Sunday after guaranteeing survival with a goalless draw against Newcastle on Monday.

Sean Dyche’s Clarets have gone seven matches unbeaten to guarantee a top-half finish.

“We know it’ll be a very tough game – you only need to look at Burnley’s points since lockdown, what they’ve achieved over the last few years,” said Potter.

“It’s an amazing job there that Sean has done and I have the utmost respect for him and for what they’ve achieved.”

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/alireza...090022054.html

Comment

nah. More like thrashing PP. maupay with a hattrick

Comment

Nah, Brighton, and even most Championship team would have no problem cruising past any given IPL team.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  Nah, Brighton, and even most Championship team would have no problem cruising past any given IPL team.
                  that's what I said

Comment

Brighton in pole position to pick up Adam Lallana on a free transfer , very good signing for them if that is to happen.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a9637436.html

Comment

Brighton are trash under PL standards but at least they can string together 2-3 passes.

Comment

Yeh just like Spain and Portugal cruised last Iran. I don’t know what it is about you guys overestimating English football, under estimating Iranian football, and exaggerating the gap.

Yes, BHA May win, ibut as I said they will have their hands full, especially with their leaky defense.

But you are right, BHA would definitely put together more passes. Unfortunately, that does not count in football!!

Comment

Yeh just like Spain and Portugal cruised last Iran. I don’t know what it is about you guys overestimating English football, under estimating Iranian football, and exaggerating the gap.
                          Yes, BHA May win, ibut as I said they will have their hands full, especially with their leaky defense.
                          But you are right, BHA would definitely put together more passes. Unfortunately, that does not count in football!!
                          Apples and Oranges buddy.

There's. A different between a national team led by a good coach who gets his team's to press, distribute the ball properly, defend as a unit,etc... And Iranian clubs whose coaches would be barely good enough for a league two team, with minimal tactic, players who give minimal physical effort, and think football is about who can dribble past more opposition players before turning over the ball.

There are no teams in the top English, Spanish or German leagues that would lose to Perspolis, Sepahan, Teractor, or Estefragh

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            Brighton in pole position to pick up Adam Lallana on a free transfer , very good signing for them if that is to happen.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a9637436.html
                            Honestly, this isn't the right move for them at the moment.
                            They need a defensive midfielder, since Stephens is pure trash.
                            I guess Lallana is to replace Propper, which isn't the worst thing in the world, but if they are going to spend that much money on a player, they should at least spend it on a position which is their biggest weakness (DM, GK, ST)

Also, Lallana would put a big dent in their wage spending, which makes Alireza's departure more likely as that would free up a significant amount of money.

Comment

There's. A different between a national team led by a good coach who gets his team's to press, distribute the ball properly, defend as a unit,etc... And Iranian clubs whose coaches would be barely good enough for a league two team, with minimal tactic, players who give minimal physical effort, and think football is about who can dribble past more opposition players before turning over the ball.
                              There are no teams in the top English, Spanish or German leagues that would lose to Perspolis, Sepahan, Teractor, or Estefragh
                              That’s your opinion without any facts to support it. I reckon the English propaganda is very effective.

The main club reference is that PP is usually competetive in ACL coming 2nd a couple of years ago. And the winner of ACL , plays competitive games against the continental club champions, including Barca, RM, etc every Year.

Now BHA is a lowly team that really belongs to 2nd tier of English football, led by a coach that has a worse track record than GhaleNoi. I rest my case.

Comment

First of all it is Esteghlal, don't disrespect the greatest club in Iran like that. Secondly, Championship clubs and lower Premier League clubs are way overrated. They play kick and rush and consist mostly out of workhorses who are physical and run a lot, that's it.

IPL clubs are very much capable of beating any Championship club and lower Premier league clubs. A player like Soroush Rafiei is ten times more technical and talented than a John Swift from FC Reading.

As far as national teams are concerned, give us a good coach at the level of Carlos Queiroz and we can beat the English national team any day, that includes their best players from Chelsea, Man United and co. A good coach is of key importance, but he can't do anything without talent, he won't be able to beat England with India for example, and we my friend have talent.

Comment

Working...
                                X