No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's out today due to hamstring injury. Is it just me or has he had consistent hamstring issues since the time he injured it at AZ? Wonder if it's a bigger underlying issue

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Let's go Newcastle!!!

Comment

next time Alireza should include playtime in his contract! I think AK8 had such in Bayern!
        sigpic

Comment

Yeh sure, it is hamstring injury that kept him out of the squad. Or was it covid. I forget.

GO NEWCASTLE!!!
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

0-0 FT. BHA retain their coveted #15 spot in the EPL table and maintain their glorious 2 positions above relegation (insert clapping emoji here).

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              0-0 FT. BHA retain their coveted #15 spot in the EPL table and maintain their glorious 2 positions above relegation (insert clapping emoji here).

Of course you do realize that Pep praised Pothead after shoving 5 up his rear end, don't you?
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Most clubs that settle for surviving relegation fall apart within 5-6 years of their entrance to the league.

Notice how different Burnley, Sheffield Utd and Leicester are run compared to Brighton, Bournemouth, and Watford.

At this point I just want JB to be playing and he should get out of this nightmare for his own peace of mind.

Comment

at the end, they can finish anywhere between 15 to 17 place, avoided relegation, very very lucky team to stay up IMO

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

Of course you do realize that Pep praised Pothead after shoving 5 up his rear end, don't you?
                    Ah yes, please add that to the list of accolades for this extremely impressive team.

Comment

I don't know man, JB surely is going through a rough time but this thread is also more of a mess rather than being constructive. Try to think of solutions if you were in place of Jahanbakhsh rather than moaning all day OH this! Oh that!

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                        I don't know man, JB surely is going through a rough time but this thread is also more of a mess rather than being constructive. Try to think of solutions if you were in place of Jahanbakhsh rather than moaning all day OH this! Oh that!
                        I respect your positivity but many view forums as their place to vent frustrations

Comment

Who gives a damn about playing time when he scored the most sensational over head kick equaliser against chelsea at the amex or scoring the fastest goal of the club despite the minimal chances he's been given.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                            Who gives a damn about playing time when he scored the most sensational over head kick equaliser against chelsea at the amex or scoring the fastest goal of the club despite the minimal chances he's been given.
                            That's like saying who cares about Iran going to the next round when Amiri nutmegged Pique or Beiro saved CR7 penalty?????

The solution to JB situation is to run far away. Far far away from Brighton

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              That's like saying who cares about Iran going to the next round when Amiri nutmegged Pique or Beiro saved CR7 penalty?????

The solution to JB situation is to run far away. Far far away from Brighton
                              we need to talk about this.

Comment

“We got the job done. We’re very proud to be in the Premier League next year”
                                -Potter
                                https://mobile.twitter.com/OfficialB...05671127379972

FFS. This is what he was given a 5 year contract for?

Comment

Working...
                                X