No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Potter is a much better manager than what these ignorant "pundits" seem to think. Brighton under Potter will certainly improve on last season's performance

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Excited to watch this team play under this manager, in very optimistic of ARJ too. Even if he comes off the bench for this match it won’t be the end of the world bc I know he will be an important player for this team this season. Let’s go seagulls!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

dayum..! nearly everyone but 1 guy pegged them as a certain relegation candidate..!
        im fairly sure Potter team will struggle early-on, but if the board keep the faith with him and avoid knee jerk firing...he will turn the ship around and scape relegation again, not as dire as last season but they'll definitely flirt with relegation prospects ..!

Comment

I think they had a better summer than they did last year. Maupay, Mooy and Troussard will be key contributors.

Comment

JB expected to start on bench today or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Khashayar R View Post
              JB expected to start on bench today or not?
              Based on the pre-season, Alireza will be in the bench and get subbed in around the 80th minute mark.

Comment

Team sheet is usually given in in about an hours time , 2pm GMT.

Comment

Izquierdo and Bissouma are injured for Brighton.

Comment

The Albion will have lots of Australian supporters, not so sure about Iranian?

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
                      Dude... Y u do dis?

Comment

To be fair, I'm not sure most albion fans know who is Iranian or not, based on the tweets calling from Albion fans calling out "iranian supporters" last year for being anti-gay when not a single damn one of the names highlighted in the tweets were iranian:

But hey, narratives.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh not even on the bench ??? Is there an error ?

Comment

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBnCbkpX...jpg&name=large

No Jahanbakhsh

He should've just gone to one of them rumoured german teams.

Comment

Why would Australians follow Albion? Australians dont even follow the sport.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Goddamnit, the first match day and he is not even in the squad?!

He should leave Brighton ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                                X