Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ON THE BENCH
    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Lets see if he gets 30 minutes today.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
        Lets see if he gets 30 minutes today.
        Tell me how I can join you in your dream

Comment

Hope JB gets some time as right wing today. Liverpool is starting youngster Neco Williams as left back, which should be an easier task than going against Andy Robertson.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            Hope JB gets some time as right wing today. Liverpool is starting youngster Neco Williams as left back, which should be an easier task than going against Andy Robertson.
            Neco Williams is quality. Gonna smash in a hat trick today and a clean sheet YNWA 😀

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              probs not gonna get many playing time today. But I'm still excited nonetheless.

Comment

Hopefully ill be eating my words, but based off of his body language as the BHA players were walking on the pitch, I dont think hes playing today.

He was just sitting there with his arms crossed slouched in the chair. Definitely not pumped about anything.
                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Any links working on iPhone !?
                  Please post

Comment

GOAL LIVERPOOL!!! LOVE IT!!!
                    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Oh boy
                      Looks like a blood bath
                      "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Haha come on Liverpool. Dale Stephens number one footballer

Comment

Laughing Out Loud
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

2-0... 7 mins in..

ENJOY THE SHOW ALI.. WATCH THIS SHIT SHOW OF A TEAM CRUMBLE FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO YOU!
                            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

2-0 Liverpool in the 8th minute.

Also, Alexis seems to have a nasty gash on his head. Wonder if that'll force Potter to make an early sub.

Comment

Heres whats gonna happen:

2-0

ARJ is going to come on in the 70". Score a hat-trick, game ends in 3-2 BHA.

Klopp is very impressed and in a Minamino-esque move, signs ARJ for the 2021 season.
                                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Working...
                                X