Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
    OK. Just heard a very nasty rumor that I will not even repeat. Will wait for him to leave and shed more light on this. Lets just say the problem may not be only the coach.
    dm it to me too please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

3-0 United. This is doubly sweet for me

Comment

Norwich beats a must win now for BHA if they want to avoid the relegation teams from catching up to them

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
          Wow extremely defensive lineup, BHA either scrap a goal from a set piece or they sit back and vegetate while Man U slowly find goals
          called it.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
            You guys are acting like JB is a difference maker.. I love the guy but he has proven on many occasions that he doesn't fit EPL.. I really hope the Ajax link is real and strong
            which occasion? When he was playing LWB under CH?
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Despite losing 3-0 at home and showing nothing, on the BHA forum quite a few people saying "I really like Potter".

I guess as TM fans we got spoilt with CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                Despite losing 3-0 at home and showing nothing, on the BHA forum quite a few people saying "I really like Potter".

I guess as TM fans we got spoilt with CQ.
                Don't even mention Pothead in the same post as CQ. On his best day, this piss-ant couldn't carry CQ's water.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Man U 3-0
                  Called it!

Comment

Reading what Potthead says about JB I can only really conclude he has either a personal vendetta against JB or he is as we say very oghdei. He says JB is great and deserves to be in XI line up but I am the boss and I will not let him play.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                      Reading what Potthead says about JB I can only really conclude he has either a personal vendetta against JB or he is as we say very oghdei. He says JB is great and deserves to be in XI line up but I am the boss and I will not let him play.
                      He's also said that ARJ is good enough to make the starting XI but not the bench. Go figure that one. Fricking pothead.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        DM please.
                        Me too, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          He's also said that ARJ is good enough to make the starting XI but not the bench. Go figure that one. Fricking pothead.
                          ARJ simply needs to get out of EPL and away from lower level clubs with loser mentality. Ajax would be perfect for him to have a winning mindset similar to what he had at AZ. I wouldn't even mind if AZ bought him back

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            Zer nazan... post that rumor if you have something to say...
                            What kind of way of asking someone to share info is this?
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              What kind of way of asking someone to share info is this?
                              چاله ميدونى

Comment

Ahhh that felt nice 3-0 ahhhh.. ☺️

And last but not least, 🖕🏼Graham Potter

Comment

Working...
                                X