• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
    Feel free to dm that rumor.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    same here..

Comment

Too emotional...you guys will hate this man and tarnish his name just because baksh isnt playing. Brighton have been playing nice football since the break. Maybe baksh isnt a good fit, no need to get extremely emotional that this man sucks because he doesnt like our players

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
        Too emotional...you guys will hate this man and tarnish his name just because baksh isnt playing. Brighton have been playing nice football since the break. Maybe baksh isnt a good fit, no need to get extremely emotional that this man sucks because he doesnt like our players
        No emotions here. Just the basic facts.

Yeh, here is another fact. BHA 0 - ManU 2 still 60 minutes to play. SO much for parking the bus.
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
          No emotions here. Just the basic facts.

Yeh, here is another fact. BHA 0 - ManU 2 still 60 minutes to play. SO much for parking the bus.
          Man U has been on fire as of late. I really think they are darkhorse contenders next season to win it all

Comment

Brighton needs to bring on ARJ to change things around and give them a chance to get back in the game. Oh shit, he’s not on the bench.
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

OK. Just heard a very nasty rumor that I will not even repeat. Will wait for him to leave and shed more light on this. Lets just say the problem may not be only the coach.
              DM please.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                Man U has been on fire as of late. I really think they are darkhorse contenders next season to win it all
                As a Manchester United fan, highly unlikely.

If the CL ban on City stays, they can focus on league. Liverpool is going to be the same team. Chelsea has new blood.

They have a lot of space exposed at the back but Brighton does not have anyone on the field with the technical ability to hold the ball for more than 4 seconds. Thats JB

Comment

OK. Just heard a very nasty rumor that I will not even repeat. Will wait for him to leave and shed more light on this. Lets just say the problem may not be only the coach.
                  Please DM

Comment

You guys are acting like JB is a difference maker.. I love the guy but he has proven on many occasions that he doesn't fit EPL.. I really hope the Ajax link is real and strong

Comment

I hate Man U, I thought i would never wish they win ever a match, but I am so happy watching them trash fu..ing Brighton[emoji28][emoji16][emoji1376]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

BHA on fire now. They have not conceded for the last 15 minutes. Only behind 2-0 at home. Half-time to the rescue.

But wait, they have good possession stats. NOT. Possession ManU 68% BHA 32%.

So, what is so special about Potter ball again. I forgot. Oh, yeh, they have as many points as last year, under a coach who was fired for the results.

Comment

BHA on fire now. They have not conceded for the last 15 minutes. Only behind 2-0 at home. Half-time to the rescue.

But wait, they have good possession stats. NOT. Possession ManU 68% BHA 32%.

So, what is so special about Potter ball again. I forgot. Oh, yeh, they have as many points as last year, under a coach who was fired for the results.
                          Zer nazan... post that rumor if you have something to say...

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            Zer nazan... post that rumor if you have something to say...
                            Watch your language, it gives away your upbringing.

Comment

brighton really gotta lose that giant left back

Comment

OK. As enjoyable as it is to watch Bha lose, going over to watch Mehdi is more fun.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X