X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARJ needs to really leave PL and get his a●● to Bundesliga/ Eredivisie

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

This could impact on ARJ’s chances of playing for Team Meli too!
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Love Jahanbakhsh's instagram post. he has his hand on his heart wearing a Brighton jersey and says: No matter what, Love Brighton and Iran. With a blue heart!!!. This is a message to Potter and the club that you can't drive me out of here. I am happy to come to practice, act like I care about this place and collect my $2.5Million a year... Play me or not, but you can't drive me out of here by giving me the cold shoulder.

Comment

Wow extremely defensive lineup, BHA either scrap a goal from a set piece or they sit back and vegetate while Man U slowly find goals
          ARJ really baited us with that instagram post. Probably read too much into it? Maybe its a prelude to a goodbye?

Comment

He is going - they will get a decent investment for him and they don’t want him injured. He is such a good guy , so respectful - that is what his online posts were . I am really excited to see him play again consistently next season (hopefully).

That Brighton line up is what is called ‘parking the bus’

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
              Wow extremely defensive lineup, BHA either scrap a goal from a set piece or they sit back and vegetate while Man U slowly find goals
              ARJ really baited us with that instagram post. Probably read too much into it? Maybe its a prelude to a goodbye?
              it is 4-3-3 Lamptey is going to play right wing. Of course, he'll switch off with Montoya when Montoya overlaps him. But typically, Montoya is right defense and Lamptey will be right midfield/winger.

Comment

The problem is, Potter can't even "Park the Bus" properly. It amazes me that such a mediocre coach has conned his way into the EPL. Oh, well, not the first time this has happened, and won't be the last time. He and BHA management deserve each other.

If it was not for the non-English coaches, EPL would be torture to watch.
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                  The problem is, Potter can't even "Park the Bus" properly. It amazes me that such a mediocre coach has conned his way into the EPL. Oh, well, not the first time this has happened, and won't be the last time. He and BHA management deserve each other.

If it was not for the non-English coaches, EPL would be torture to watch.
                  As much as I hate what that S.O.B is doing to Alireza, he isn't a terrible coach. He is an average coach and there are others in the EPL who are inferior.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    As much as I hate what that S.O.B is doing to Alireza, he isn't a terrible coach. He is an average coach and there are others in the EPL who are inferior.
                    unfortunately iranians cant remove their emotions when making judgements. potter has very, very clearly brought better football to BHA. I can dislike the guy as much as I want, and I do, but he does understand the game well and his team plays very solid footy. you dont just get respect in the EPL for no reason - it's earned and whenevr you hear others talk about him they say good stuff.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

OK. Just heard a very nasty rumor that I will not even repeat. Will wait for him to leave and shed more light on this. Lets just say the problem may not be only the coach.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        Dude I'm just trying to be realistic here. The fans seem to love him for his Potterball whatever the f that is. Even if he got 10 points less than Hughton...
                        But he is not 10 points behind, is he? I don't know if some of you were expecting them to qualify for Europe before the season started or what, but to me he has done a decent a job till now. Compared to last season, they have 3 less points, scored 1 less goal, lost 12 matches (vs 20 last season), have a goal difference of -7 (compared to -25) with 7 games to go. He is going to finish with better results in his first season unless something unusual happens.

As for Alireza, I think he is out of this team already and he knows. I think he only stayed in the winter transfer window because he had no good offers acceptable to all 3 sides. Winter transfer window is also not a stable time to join a new club, and teams only make emergency signings. I also do not believe the "too good to not speak up for himself" argument. Remember the PFDC interview in which he mentioned he held several meetings with the coach after he refused to play him, even though he initially promised to give more playing time. If we are all just speculating here, then maybe those meetings had a few heated exchanges and they had a fallout. Of course you can't expect both of them to bring this out in public, it's unprofessional, so they will continue to say nice things about each other as long as they are associated with the same club.

Comment

Originally posted by mahzi View Post
                          But he is not 10 points behind, is he? .

Er... That wasn't the point of my post.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                            OK. Just heard a very nasty rumor that I will not even repeat. Will wait for him to leave and shed more light on this. Lets just say the problem may not be only the coach.
                            Feel free to dm that rumor.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              Er... That wasn't the point of my post.
                              It wasn't directed towards you. I just used it to make my point.

Comment

You guys who keep claiming "Potter is a good coach", what is your fact-based evidence exactly. His only claim to fame is promoting a Swedish team along the Swedish football ranks. Yeeppe. Not exactly winning a major league.

Then he moved to Swansea and finished 10th in the Championship. And this was a club that was recently relegated from the EPL. Expectation was that he would challenge for promotion, but he finished 10th!!!

Now at BHA, he is struggling to repeat the finish of his predecessor who was fired for those results.

Perhaps his main talent is hoodwinking the club owners into buying into whatever crap it is that he sells.

Let's wait until he achieves something slightly noteworthy before we call him a good or even average coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X