Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    Baraye man shakhsan khandedaare kesaani ke migan ke JB este'daad kam daare amma kheili herfeyi ast:

-Ki az nazare paskaari behtar az Ali-Reza ast az bazikonhaaye irani?

-Ki behtar az JB toophaa raa az kenaarehaa ersaal mikone be sooye darvazeh?

- Ki shoot-zane behtari ast az JB? Shayad tanha Ghoddos.

-Az nazare zarbe sar zadan ham kam nemiyaare, ke dar AZ Alkmaar didim chejoori rooye corner gol mizad.

Man omidvaram dar PL bemoone, hatta be tore gharzi ham baashe.
    PL is not the top league in the world. It is hyped up more than it is worth. The reason is more to do with the language. English being almost an international language. If Persian was an international language PGPL would be followed by football fans around the world. Many top players prefer Spain, Italy, Germany over EPL. Weather is crap, Fans are hooligans, aggressive playing, etc etc.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
      PL is not the top league in the world. It is hyped up more than it is worth. The reason is more to do with the language. English being almost an international language. If Persian was an international language PGPL would be followed by football fans around the world. Many top players prefer Spain, Italy, Germany over EPL. Weather is crap, Fans are hooligans, aggressive playing, etc etc.
      the reason why it is regarded as the best league in the world is the competitiveness. in the prem, multiple teams can win, and you never really know before the season, who is gonna win the championship. but in la liga, either barcelona or real madrid, serie a, always juve, in the ligue 1 it’s always psg, and so on. at the end of the day, football is just a form of entertainment, and is a business. (it also helps that england was a former superpower, and has a lasting impact on countries like india for example)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You can't say that when last year CL and El finals consisted English teams only

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          https://mobile.twitter.com/Alirezajb...11803012993024

Alireza’s latest post on Twitter, loving Leon Balogun’s reply calling him ‘dadash’
          So what's happening on 4th July?
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

So what's happening on 4th July?
            I think England opens up to the next level where barbers and salons open up, so he can get a haircut.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Respectfully I disagree. When actually given some time and playing in an attacking mode he’s shown he can compete with any of them. He needs a supportive manager and a system that can accommodate him.
              The coach has been an a$$ to him but honestly for his price tag he was quite dissapointing, Remember the first season he had reasonable playing time.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                Baraye man shakhsan khandedaare kesaani ke migan ke JB este'daad kam daare amma kheili herfeyi ast:

-Ki az nazare paskaari behtar az Ali-Reza ast az bazikonhaaye irani?

-Ki behtar az JB toophaa raa az kenaarehaa ersaal mikone be sooye darvazeh?

- Ki shoot-zane behtari ast az JB? Shayad tanha Ghoddos.

-Az nazare zarbe sar zadan ham kam nemiyaare, ke dar AZ Alkmaar didim chejoori rooye corner gol mizad.

Man omidvaram dar PL bemoone, hatta be tore gharzi ham baashe.
                JB was at best very average in TM.
                He was dominant in Dutch league but we haven't seen any of it in TM and EPL.
                That is why Dutch league can be the best fit for him and soon he will be 27.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  The coach has been an a$$ to him but honestly for his price tag he was quite dissapointing, Remember the first season he had reasonable playing time.

He was played at LW on the few days he got time so Championship level Knockaert could plau RW. Otherwise he was playing as RB the entire time.

I doubt Ziyech is going to take it lightly if Chelsea asks him to play RB

Comment

"PSV interested in signing Chelsea's Marco van Ginkel and Brighton's Alireza Jahanbakhsh, with Chelsea willing to loan out van Ginkel for the 4th time to PSV."

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...eas_marco_van/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

read it in Dutch sport pages too. Would be great also!
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

He was dominant against weaker teams in the Dutch league but against PSV and Ajax he was never dominant. I think during his time at NEC was the only time he scored against a strong Dutch team, he made two goals against Ajax.

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                          He was dominant against weaker teams in the Dutch league but against PSV and Ajax he was never dominant. I think during his time at NEC was the only time he scored against a strong Dutch team, he made two goals against Ajax.
                          he had great performances vs ajax and psv in his last season. lyon also in the Europa league the season before.

Comment

Ajax fans (no surprise their) aren't all too happy that their club is intrested in ARJ. They call him mediocre and not good enough for their team.

Didn't expect any positive sounds out of their mouths and rational thinking it would still be a good move for him.

Right wingers at both teams (Ajax & PSV) ;

Ajax;
                            Ziyech (sold)
                            Neres
                            Babel (loan ended)
                            Labyad
                            Promes
                            Noa Lang (transferlist)
                            Tadic (CAN play their)

PSV;
                            Doan (ARJ much better)
                            Madueke (talent, no starter i think)
                            Ihattaren (talent, no starter i think)
                            Bruma (can play the left side)
                            Gakpo (talent, can play left flank)
                            Malen (more of an striker)

So if you ask me, ARJ would be a regular starter at both teams!
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Agar JB bere Ajax bayad bebinim kodom az bazikonhaaye bashgaah mimonan: Tagliafico 100% bashgaah raa tark mikone, Ziyech ke mire Chelsea,

Onana va Van de Beek ham shayad beran. Omidvaram in team ziyaad zaif nashe agar Jahanbakhsh bere onja.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Manzoret raa mifahmam, amma man be tavanaayie baazikon eshaare mikonam, na amalkard ta be haal dar TM.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X