No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point, I like JB to get the hell out of loserville, even if it means playing in the third division of Iceland. Screw this loser team, coached by a moron, and managed by imbeciles.

But, the right thing to do for him is to stay put, collect his dough, and flip Potter when he leaves.
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Great news that Ajax wants him but as a fan I would prefer he go to another EPL team.
      I don't think he is made for EPL.
      Ajax is a great team, he can play in CL every year.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Why do you say that? Based on the very few minutes he played this season, I would argue that he did very well. He probably has one of the highest goals/min of any winger in EPL, or may be even better than most forwards.

I think the jury is still out until he gets a decent shot at playing more games. Based on his performance, he has more than earned it.
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

After his move all those who bought Brighton crap to support that shitty team should do something ceremonious with their worthless relics and memorabilia and post them here.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Going to Ajax just after AZ would have been perfect before a big club. exactly like Azmoun when he went from Rostov to Zenit

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Ajax is a great team, he can play in CL every year.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
              Respectfully I disagree. When actually given some time and playing in an attacking mode he’s shown he can compete with any of them. He needs a supportive manager and a system that can accommodate him.

Comment

Varzesh3 reporting on the possibility of AJ to Ajax:

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/169220...س-می-شود
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

- Alireza Jahanbakhsh's camp unaware of a report in De Telegraaf in the Netherlands linking him with Ajax- The Iranian winger was not in Brighton's 20-man squad against Arsenal and Leicester #BHAFC - He's frustrated but not currently seeking an exit https://t.co/IfvTdKJPYK— Andy Naylor (@AndyNaylorBHAFC) June 27, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                    In the last four meetings, Ajax won three times against PSV... So beat Ajax again? LOL
                    I was obviously joking around, referring to the AZ-PSV games.

Comment

if he goes to Ajax he will put on a masterclass in the champions league

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/Alirezajb...11803012993024

Alireza’s latest post on Twitter, loving Leon Balogun’s reply calling him ‘dadash’

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          https://mobile.twitter.com/Alirezajb...11803012993024

Alireza’s latest post on Twitter, loving Leon Balogun’s reply calling him ‘dadash’
                          And some nice comments by the fans too

Comment

JB to Ajax is great news. At least we don't have to open this thread up to read the usual lines of "JB benched" and "not even included in the squad"

Comment

He will get his momentum and confidence back when in Holland, and hopefully next time he will transfer to Spain or italy
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Baraye man shakhsan khandedaare kesaani ke migan ke JB este'daad kam daare amma kheili herfeyi ast:

-Ki az nazare paskaari behtar az Ali-Reza ast az bazikonhaaye irani?

-Ki behtar az JB toophaa raa az kenaarehaa ersaal mikone be sooye darvazeh?

- Ki shoot-zane behtari ast az JB? Shayad tanha Ghoddos.

-Az nazare zarbe sar zadan ham kam nemiyaare, ke dar AZ Alkmaar didim chejoori rooye corner gol mizad.

Man omidvaram dar PL bemoone, hatta be tore gharzi ham baashe.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X