No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know if JB has A Dutch passport?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      To shed some light on the darkness, it seems like Ajax is going to prepare another formal offer for Jahanbakhsh. Director Marc Overmars is a fan of him and wanted to have him 2 years ago but AZ refused to let him to to their direct concurrent. One of the more reliable Dutch football sites are reporting it:

https://m.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=373596
      I know it's dumb to think this way, but I don't believe Jahanbakhsh would ever go to Ajax. It's dumb I know. Because that would be great if he goes back to the Netherlands. He would play and he won't have to deal with Potterball Prince Harry. But in a way Jahanbakhsh is to AZ and Alkmaar as a player would be a former player of Persepolis. These guys had a big ass banner with Iran's flag and his name hanging in their stadium. Ali is a devoted AZ alumni.

Again, I know it's not smart to think this but I don't think Ali would risk this because of his emotional connection with the AZ fans. I want to see it over this Brighton situation, but I doubt this will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
        Does anyone know if JB has A Dutch passport?
        I think he became eligible just as he left AZ, so not sure if he went for it or not since he no longer lives there

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
          I know it's dumb to think this way, but I don't believe Jahanbakhsh would ever go to Ajax. It's dumb I know. Because that would be great if he goes back to the Netherlands. He would play and he won't have to deal with Potterball Prince Harry. But in a way Jahanbakhsh is to AZ and Alkmaar as a player would be a former player of Persepolis. These guys had a big ass banner with Iran's flag and his name hanging in their stadium. Ali is a devoted AZ alumni.

Again, I know it's not smart to think this but I don't think Ali would risk this because of his emotional connection with the AZ fans. I want to see it over this Brighton situation, but I doubt this will happen.
          lol, emotional connection with AZ fans. According to himself he was highly interested in the ajax offer (the largest contract they ever offered a player), but AZ simply refused to sell him to another eridivisie team.

I could definitely see this happening. We know ali has been escaping to amsterdam on many of his weekends off, he has a great reputation on and off the field in holland, he can be a role model for younger Ajax, and his style of play perfectly replaces the departing ziyech. Im not sure if it will be a loan or a cut price deal, I could see both happening. ARJ will get to play in CL and rescue his stock, and given Ajax's still fairly impressive squad of players he could show very well, and still have time for another try at top league down the line if he wants.

Great move for all parties involved, and makes a lot of sense.

Comment

Comment

From being second fiddle to Solly March, to possibly replacing Hakim Ziyech. That alone proves JB was undoubtedly mistreated by BHA's brass.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                lol, emotional connection with AZ fans. According to himself he was highly interested in the ajax offer (the largest contract they ever offered a player), but AZ simply refused to sell him to another eridivisie team.

I could definitely see this happening. We know ali has been escaping to amsterdam on many of his weekends off, he has a great reputation on and off the field in holland, he can be a role model for younger Ajax, and his style of play perfectly replaces the departing ziyech. Im not sure if it will be a loan or a cut price deal, I could see both happening. ARJ will get to play in CL and rescue his stock, and given Ajax's still fairly impressive squad of players he could show very well, and still have time for another try at top league down the line if he wants.

Great move for all parties involved, and makes a lot of sense.
                I hope you're right dude! I want him out of this club as much as everyone else. He doesn't deserve the way he's being treated by Graham Potter and his staff.

Comment

A move to ajax would be insanely good, but i really want to see him in spain, i just know that he'd star there, but playing in the champions league with ajax after all this shit would be a dream come true

Comment

Ajax will play in the CL group stage or play off?
                    The only con is the weak dutch league he already bossed

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Ajax will play in the CL group stage or play off?
                      The only con is the weak dutch league he already bossed
                      From the play-off round.
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020%E...Play-off_round

Comment

i HATE Ajax and their supporters , but obvious a great move for ARJ
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Kinda sucks that he didn't end up at PSV. Who knows he still might if they sell one or two players.

Obviously it's better for him to play for Ajax than sit on the bench anywhere else. I just hope Kiarash doesn't turn sour whenever we beat Ajax again and say how shit PSV is :P.

Comment

Just a shame that he wasted two of his prime years in this sh!tty team..

Comment

Great news that Ajax wants him but as a fan I would prefer he go to another EPL team.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                                Kinda sucks that he didn't end up at PSV. Who knows he still might if they sell one or two players.

Obviously it's better for him to play for Ajax than sit on the bench anywhere else. I just hope Kiarash doesn't turn sour whenever we beat Ajax again and say how shit PSV is :P.
                                In the last four meetings, Ajax won three times against PSV... So beat Ajax again? LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X