Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    I bet cheap low ranked Pothead gets a few hundred quid (maybe less) from some Persian Gulf sheikhs not to play AJ.
    I wouldn't be surprised actually lol. Sheikh Antar is apparently looking to purchase New Castle United. I wonder if he'll bring on Saudi players and ruin the club.

Just as they paid La Liga and Man U, to give their players time on the pitch before the World Cup

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
      I wouldn't be surprised actually lol. Sheikh Antar is apparently looking to purchase New Castle United. I wonder if he'll bring on Saudi players and ruin the club.

Just as they paid La Liga and Man U, to give their players time on the pitch before the World Cup
      He already bought Newcastle no?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        He already bought Newcastle no?
        I heard it's still supposed to be approved by the EPL. The offer is there and he's gonna own more than half the shares if they approve.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
          Hich kas fekr nemikone be tarze GHARZI shayad bere yek bashgaahaaye payine jadvali dar PL?

Manande Watford?
          I think that’s gonna the most likely loaner option too ..!?
          Either another EPL or a Championship club ..! They’re most likely to afford paying his full wages, hence most probable destination..!
          Pothead will be likely to possibly even trade him with English clubs for another player he’d see more desirable to his bs agenda at Brighton..! A Loan/swap move of a sort perhaps ..!?

Ps
          Ali is such a fool for not jumping on that PSV loan offer at the beginning of the season, (when he was clearly told he wasn’t wanted by pothead..!)foolishly wasting away this whole season on the sideline of such a tokhmy team instead ..!

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
            I bet cheap low ranked Pothead gets a few hundred quid (maybe less) from some Persian Gulf sheikhs not to play AJ.
            Actually a more likely scenario is that Potter/management were trying to force him to leave on his own(forgiving his contract). They could have loaned him out to just about anybody, and pay a portion of his salary, but they were trying to cheat him by making it unpleasant enough that he would leave on his own. JB did not budge and kept on training very well.

Being the incompetent managers they are, they ended up paying all of his salary anyway, as well as looking stupid by not playing their most expensive player, who happened to be the leading scorer in a very good league.

He made them look even more stupid by scoring in the first couple of minutes in his first game of the season, as well as salvaging a draw at home by scoring a brilliant goal against Chelsea. And as a punishment for his professional attitude, he was benched again.

Given all of the evidence of a dim-witted management, I predict a top 10 finish for BHA very soon.......In the EFL Championship.

p.s. I cannot wait for him to leave and spill the beans on this situation. Though, being the stand up guy he is, he may not do that.
            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
              Actually a more likely scenario is that Potter/management were trying to force him to leave on his own(forgiving his contract). They could have loaned him out to just about anybody, and pay a portion of his salary, but they were trying to cheat him by making it unpleasant enough that he would leave on his own. JB did not budge and kept on training very well.
              That's not the case khoshtip. I read Potter's interviews and in them he speaks highly of Ali. The problem is Brighton is playing with a lone striker up top and their Right midfielders, be it Tossard or someone else play more central in his system. Ali wouldn't have enough space to exploit the space down the flank and that's his number one quality. Brighton recently spend some money on Alexis McAllister and gave him the number 10 shirt, hoping that he'll pull the strings down the middle and act as a play-maker. If he does fit in well within that system, then I think it could benefit Alireza by taking some pressure off the RM in terms of defensive duties and allow them to push up. Then Alireza can fit in better.

I'm just as frustrated as everyone who has seen him tear up the Eredivisie not too long ago, but I have a feeling he'll be bouncing back very soon.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Farantino View Post
                That's not the case khoshtip. I read Potter's interviews and in them he speaks highly of Ali. The problem is Brighton is playing with a lone striker up top and their Right midfielders, be it Tossard or someone else play more central in his system. Ali wouldn't have enough space to exploit the space down the flank and that's his number one quality. Brighton recently spend some money on Alexis McAllister and gave him the number 10 shirt, hoping that he'll pull the strings down the middle and act as a play-maker. If he does fit in well within that system, then I think it could benefit Alireza by taking some pressure off the RM in terms of defensive duties and allow them to push up. Then Alireza can fit in better.

I'm just as frustrated as everyone who has seen him tear up the Eredivisie not too long ago, but I have a feeling he'll be bouncing back very soon.
                Oh, well if Potter said it, it must be true..Ok then.
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post

I doubt it

The last Saudi to try out for EPL was with Yasser Al Qahtani. He brought a whole party with him to cheer him on. He got tackled. Cried. Then went home.

https://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...an-city-trials

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                    Oh, well if Potter said it, it must be true..Ok then.
                    you might think he's is lying, and you're entitled to your opinion.
                    sigpic

Comment

Great goal from Pulisic!

Liverpool about to win the title

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        I think that’s gonna the most likely loaner option too ..!?
                        Either another EPL or a Championship club ..! They’re most likely to afford paying his full wages, hence most probable destination..!
                        Pothead will be likely to possibly even trade him with English clubs for another player he’d see more desirable to his bs agenda at Brighton..! A Loan/swap move of a sort perhaps ..!?
                        Who knows? I am guessing here, but I don't think an EPL loan is likely, or desirable. Notwithstanding the current table, Watford is a much better team than BHA. And if he were loaned to an EPL club, it would be a lower table side, similar to West Ham, Norwich, or Aston Villa, and he'd be in the exact same position he is now, playing for a poor side with few attacking opportunities.

Further, I don't know if JB will have any EPL demand. He can't make the roster for a 15th place team.

Originally posted by Farantino View Post

Potter won't bash JB in the press. That will drive down JB's price even more. Potter has been singing JB's praises all year ("Ali is so close to starting, Ali has been great in training, Ali has been unlucky, etc.), but when push comes to shove, Potter hasn't put money where his mouth is and actually give JB a fair chance.

Potter is a snake in the grass. He's done JB very, very dirty.

Comment

I think we need to shift our perspective on club teams.
                          As Iranians we want to see our boys play for the highest level of clubs. We want them to be on Bayern, Barcelona etc and be super stars.

Hopefully we will have a superstar some day but in the meantime we should not be upset if our players are not playing where the media is big or the league more popular.

Having players play in decent Euro leagues with match fitness > being benched on a super club.

BHA is neither but EPL gets this extra hype for nothing.
                          I think JB would have been much more advanced in his development at Ajax or Sporting if he had the option.

The whole point of better clubs for our TM players is to be exposed to greater competition no matter what

Comment

To shed some light on the darkness, it seems like Ajax is going to prepare another formal offer for Jahanbakhsh. Director Marc Overmars is a fan of him and wanted to have him 2 years ago but AZ refused to let him to to their direct concurrent. One of the more reliable Dutch football sites are reporting it:

https://m.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=373596

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              To shed some light on the darkness, it seems like Ajax is going to prepare another formal offer for Jahanbakhsh. Director Marc Overmars is a fan of him and wanted to have him 2 years ago but AZ refused to let him to to their direct concurrent. One of the more reliable Dutch football sites are reporting it:

Ajax would be a godsend. He could slot in for the departing Ziyech.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

If true, JB should jump on this ASAP. Would be the perfect fit/situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X