No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vaghan heyf, what a waste of JB's prime years.

If there was any question, JB's time at BHA is over.

Comment

you have GOT to be kidding me.

I hope BHA gets pummeled by leicester. Vardy 2-3ta bezare kuneshoon.
      sigpic

Comment

I bet cheap low ranked Pothead gets a few hundred quid (maybe less) from some Persian Gulf sheikhs not to play AJ.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Rotation my ass

Comment

I really have to unstich Jahanbakash from my Brington jersey and burn it the next time i bbq.

Im over this.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope our future legionnaires don't choose teams because of their hearts and emotions. AJB turning down the leceister offer because Brighton's years of emotional appeals is such a disaster.

Comment

He’s too kind-hearted for this coach, team, and league.

Comment

no one thinks he's being punished for the interview he gave PFDC where he trashed talked potter..
                  Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

He has to leave. He is stagnating and another year of this his career will be gone. He has lost all momentum.

Playing time is key

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Told ya from get go
                      Pothead is just a proper English cunt ..! Very lucky cunt @ that ..!
                      Even so, I thought He’d throw him in today’s match at least late on in a difficult situation, just to make him look bad ... but I guess that pos assclown didn’t even had the balls for that, knowing Ali would be likely to make him look like a assclown again in even limited minutes today ..!
                      Ali,... demand a loan move Immediately & have your agent start the search for an alternative , hopefully elsewhere In EU where you’d know , your more needed & more importantly desired.
                      Last edited by BacheLot; 06-23-2020, 09:56 AM.

Comment

that potter is a fkn chav. he's probably one of those retards who voted for brexit

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                          no one thinks he's being punished for the interview he gave PFDC where he trashed talked potter..
                          Naw. It's not like JB was getting any playing time before the interview.

Comment

F*** off Potter.
                            This is not a talent or technical system as the Potter defenders keep saying.
                            Its clearly personal.

Only other thing and I give this a 0.000001% chance is that he really did get Corona!

Comment

I hope he stays in PL and gets loand or transferred to another club there.
                              Just so he can shine and score everytime against potti and send his team to premiership..
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Maupy missed a penalty at 14’....sounds about right. Smh

Comment

Working...
                                X