No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza please leave Brighton once the season is over. This clown coach of yours is playing politics with the club owner who purchased you. He’s gonna give you 15-20 minutes here and there but that’s it.

Believe me, there are clubs in the same league that you’re in who would respect your traits as a footballer and who you are as a person.

You are TOO NICE Ali. You NEED to act like a PROFESSIONAL who has RESPECT for himself and for his GOALS. THINK about MAHDAVIKIA, your role model as an Iranian in Europe. THINK about that. He was working just as hard as you are working, but he wasn’t disrespected like you are being disrespected right now.

Please leave Brighton. The coach is a fake person who is playing politics to keep media attention off his own ass. BEING NICE isn’t gonna get you to BETTER places like your best friend Azmoun.

Comment

Trossard and March have 2 things to offer each. One is physically tough and can run with the ball (good start) with decent speed. The other is technically talented with good passing ability.

Now go find a RM/RW who has good passing ability, technical ability, shooting ability (outside the box), and good VISION. Good vision as in, doesn’t give away the ball so easily in a match vs Arsenal because he’s nervous lol. Or miss a perfect opportunity to assist a goal vs Arsenal, and shoots the ball into the fans area behind the goal, Ostad Asadi style lol.
      Last edited by teammelli91; 06-22-2020, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh in 10 minutes has more to offer than what I saw his colleagues offer in 90 minutes vs Arsenal.

Alireza was playing Europa league football (even with a “weaker” club in AZ) and World Cup football (2 times) against the best nations in the world who have players in clubs bigger quality wise than Brighton) while the players in his current position at Brighton were picking their noses and scratching their asses.

Whether you’re a fan of Ali or not, Pottnut Prince Harry has a big asset in his club with Jahanbakhsh, and yet he continues to treat him like shit. Lol so we don’t believe a word that comes out of this guys mouth.
        Last edited by teammelli91; 06-22-2020, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
          EPL = graveyard for our players.
          Only 4 Iranian players have played in the EPL. Dejagah won Fulham's player of the year and Ando did OK at Bolton under Allardyce. Imo JB just made the worst of the worst decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
            Only 4 Iranian players have played in the EPL. Dejagah won Fulham's player of the year and Ando did OK at Bolton under Allardyce. Imo JB just made the worst of the worst decisions.
            Ansarifard, Kaabi, Ezatolahi, Bagheri, Ghoochannejhad?

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
              Ansarifard, Kaabi, Ezatolahi, Bagheri, Ghoochannejhad?
              He is talking about Premier League.

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
                Ok, then UK = graveyard for our players
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Part of me just wanted to come in here and say that Alireza had signed a new 5 year contract at Brighton but then I thought I like you all too much to make that up and scare you 😂

I’ve put 50p on Alireza to score twice today lol thought why not.

Comment

Not in the squad against Leicester...

Comment

He's not even on the bench? looking at live score
                      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Yes, again not on the bench. Certainly a personal thing. Too bad they got lucky last week and will survive. Will stop following their games and just hope Alireza focuses on getting out of there instead of training, as he will be ignored anyhow.

Comment

this could not be more blatant of a personal vendetta - ali needs to get out of BHA already
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Jesus F**KING Christ

This shit is so frustrating.

Comment

OMG, I hope people will finally now realize that this is a lost cause and stop following this team. Hundreds of pages of discussions on how good/shit this team is. Who cares?

Why waste your time? JB should also now forget about this team, just train to stay fit and demand a transfer now. If I was him I would not even sit on the bench or play games if the coach needs him, he can go solve his problems somewhere else!

Comment

Well at least I get my 50p back

Comment

Working...
                                X