Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
    Damn. Now potterhead will continue with the same line up for the rest of the season.
    Probably. But he will continue and play politics. You think the owner of Brighton won’t be on Potters ass? Just so he doesn’t get questioned, he’ll give Ali 15 minutes here and there. Potter lucky indeed.

Ali just needs to get out of Brighton.

Comment

The biggest mistake Alireza is making (and I hope he is reading this) is to praise the coach and state how happy he is at the club. Don't do it man. It is not the Brit's way. You don't show satisfaction even if you are when you are treated this way. stop doing it. Don't say anything. You don't have to. stay quiet.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
        The biggest mistake Alireza is making (and I hope he is reading this) is to praise the coach and state how happy he is at the club. Don't do it man. It is not the Brit's way. You don't show satisfaction even if you are when you are treated this way. stop doing it. Don't say anything. You don't have to. stay quiet.
        Yes exactly, express it, and let other clubs know you are actively seeking to leave. He will never have a future at Brighton
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
          Potter just wait for this to exclude him out of the squad until the end of the season. He can have his justification.
          I hope some minutes here and there in the next games won't fool JB : he has to leave!

Comment

With this result today, I dont expect to see Alireza playing anymore this season.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

how it is possible to have had interest from naples and finish to this shitty team to clean the bench ?

Comment

Originally posted by Milux View Post
                how it is possible to have had interest from naples and finish to this shitty team to clean the bench ?
                You mean, not even be selected to clean the bench?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  You mean, not even be selected to clean the bench?
                  you right
                  if he wants to perform, he must play and therefore leave this team

Comment

EPL = graveyard for our players. ARJ has done all in his power ; train hard, keep his head down and work hard instead of complaining, taking every single chance he got by playing at least OK (even without the rhytem needed to perform and even without playing on his natural position often) and often even good.

But he won't get the acknowledgement he deserves; LEAVE that island and do it fast. Lets go to Spain or Germany and show them how wrong they were.
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

It’s been obvious from the get go that Pothead doesn’t rate him & prefer him & his rather high wages off the books so that he can bring his own type of player in.
                      It’s highly doubtful for Ali to attain any similarly attractive wage package transferring elsewhere in EU, so his best(realistic) feasible move left would be to request a Loan out..!

Comment

Financially, ARJ can just chill on and watch his bank account. However, for a professional like him, it must be gut-wrenching. I think a loan as Bachelot suggests, is the best case scenario. It did wonders for Kaveh in Belgium.

Comment

Maupay with some sympathetic words for the injured keeper, and some choice words for other Arsenal players

https://twitter.com/benbhafc/status/1274378338254061574

Comment

Unbelievable..
                            Only (big only) positive note is that he wont be injured for tm 4 crucial games in a few months. He will have two warm up games against cambodia and hongkong to get the tempo so hope ge gets 2x90 min and then iraq and bahrain games.
                            He seems to train well and he had good form last times he played in brighton despite almost not playing all season so i think he will do great games for tm.. only positive i can get out from this..
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Maybe I missed something...but BHA had a few players test positive for Corona...we are sure ARJ wasn't one of them? This virus can be life changing for athletes... early research shows it can damage respiratory system permanently.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                Maybe I missed something...but BHA had a few players test positive for Corona...we are sure ARJ wasn't one of them? This virus can be life changing for athletes... early research shows it can damage respiratory system permanently.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                                Bernardo, Alzate, Izquierdo were also missing from the squad. Maybe returning from abroad meaning quarantine/isolation issues? But this would not apply to Alzate.

PS: I did not think Brighton played very well, and Arsenal upped their game after being abysmal against City.

Not sure about the virus positives.

Comment

Working...
                                X