No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great challenge by Webster at 49'. saved a goal for us there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bijan_10 View Post
      Great challenge by Webster at 49'. saved a goal for us there.
      Think most of US want Brington to lose lol

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Very disappointing to not even see him on the bench. He should not waste anymore time at this club. He is a talented player and should be getting playing time. Not sure what the coach is not seeing in him.

Comment

Brighton hasn’t done anything threatening yet. Except injure the Arsenal GK. Arsenal should win this 1-0 or 2-0.

Comment

Fuck Potter. Fuck BHA. I hope they get relegated.

Only player in their squad to score a goal like and and play in the World Cup and you don’t even place him on the fucking bench?? This is a disgrace and slap in the face to not only ARJ, but the iranian people as a whole.
            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Brighton sucks lol. And so does the player who’s starting as RM in this match. Forgot his name.

Dude couldn’t even handle the ball right in and Ostad Asadied that ball straight into space lol. He also gave the ball away too before that.
              Last edited by teammelli91; 06-20-2020, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Both Ali and Lozano made God awful decisions for themselves coming out of Eredivisie.

The only player who made the right decision was Ziyech from that season. Very disappointing.

Comment

Lol and solly March sees the field honestly potter deserves relegation

Comment

Is Arsenal really that injured? Just play Ozil already and cook these sorry excuses for footballers

Comment

I predict a 2-0 win for Arsenal in the 2nd half.

Comment

Time for Jahanbakhsh to leave this team and league. I also sort of blame AZ (and also Jahanbakhsh and his agent) for being stubborn and not letting him go to Ajax since their offer was real and concrete. Imagine what could have been, Jahanbakhsh in Ajax who went to the semi-finals of CL 2018/19 and played against teams Brighton could only dream of...

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                          Think most of US want Brington to lose lol

I know most of you want Brighton to be relegated, but Ali's value has dropped so much that he probably won't be able to stay in Europe's 5 big leagues if Brighton gets relegated. If they do get relegated, we would most likely go back to Eredivisie or play in a Tier 2 league. At least if Brighton stays in EPL, we get to see Ali play in EPL a couple of games per season.

Comment

At worst I think Brighton are going to get a draw. Arsenal look so stale. Saka is their only decent player. Maupay is the one who’ll break the deadlock if Brighton score from open play I’d say.
                            you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                            sigpic

Comment

I know most of you want Brighton to be relegated, but Ali's value has dropped so much that he probably won't be able to stay in Europe's 5 big leagues if Brighton gets relegated. If they do get relegated, we would most likely go back to Eredivisie or play in a Tier 2 league. At least if Brighton stays in EPL, we get to see Ali play in EPL a couple of games per season.
                              At this point any upper table team in a top 5 - 10 league would be better than wasting away your prime. Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord or Benfica and Sporting would be very suitable and realistic options.

Comment

Ali has shown himself with the min time he has gotten. And his CV isnt like the rest of the squad. He will be fine. Best thing is regulation so another team hopefully from a good league picks him up for cheap.

At the end of the day the silver lining is our boy is getting PAID and poor Tony Bloom will somehow want some of his pennies back.

Comment

Working...
                                X