No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope they lose 5-0. Screw this team to relegation.

Comment

Graham Potter,

Your day will come sir. Believe me when I yell you the law of attraction and karma will hit the door so hard in your face, you won’t even see it coming.

So this is how you treat a player in Alireza Jahanbakhsh? This is how you treat a player who has busted his ass for you in the last 8 months? So what is it this time, Is Aley still not ready? Does he still need to adjust to the EPL?

You can’t keep a consistent starting 11. It is clear and evident in your use of tactics and player choice. You’re an embarrassment as a manager in the EPL.

You will get yours Graham Potter. And the more nice Ali is to you, the more he waits and nods his head for you, the harder and more painful that door will hit you in your face. You politicking asshole. Every thing that comes to you, for treating Ali the way you are treating him, you will deserve.

Mark my words you will get yours Graham Potter. The universe will hand you yours and you will be very surprised

Comment

I hope they get trashed. I will support Arsenal for the first time in my life.

Comment

But at the end it's the ARJ fault. He made a bad move. He should go step by step juste like Taremi for example

Comment

BHA's new golden boy, Alexis Mac Allister, only creates more competition for JB to make the squad.

So sad, and such a waste of JB's prime. I really hope he leaves BHA in the off season, whether permanently or on loan.

Comment

He should get the hell out of that shit hole. He is wasting his time...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Schelotto starting, Connolly on the bench, what a joke. Watford already got a point today and are getting closer...

Comment

If you guys find any links post them here. I want to cheer on Arsenal.

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/62511/Br...s_Arsenal.html

Also, it's live on NBC Sports for U.S.-based viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      http://www.hesgoal.com/news/62511/Br...s_Arsenal.html

Also, it's live on NBC Sports for U.S.-based viewers.
                      Thanks Kasra Jan, yeah I checked NBC Sports first but they’re showing a different match.

Comment

Wow its not often i wake up in rage. But seriously fck this team. Great start to the day....

Go Arsenal...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Arsenal already hit the bar. The was Brighton's fixture list is looking, they have only one match against a team beneath them in the table and that's Norwich. Half of their remaining games are against heavyweights (Liverpool, Arsenal, Man U, Man City). Relegation really looks to be on the table.

I can only hope ARJ is being saved for Tuesday's game or something due to the nature of the fixture dates. Probably wishful thinking.

Comment

Emotions aside, last year I would have said that it makes sense and that Potter might not have valued ARJ as highly as others. After having given him the chance to play a few games and after his good performances, not to mention two goals.... the fact that he still doesn't make the bench baffles me.

Comment

fuck brighton

Comment

Man I hate this team so much. They play the worst kind of football. How you can be so boring and make the other team look good at the same time.

And the ugly injury their player Mopey dopey caused the keeper... chooch players in a chooch team with a chooch coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X