No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point it's getting a bit ridiculous. Neither Trossard and March did much last game in a attacking sense, and all of a sudden he doesn't change the lineup which is a hallmark move by Potter this season. I can't explain what's going on.

Comment

McAllister on the bench is the 43rd first team squad player this season and will be the 43rd player on the pitch if he gets a run out. Solly March cannot score with either foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
        McAllister on the bench is the 43rd first team squad player this season and will be the 43rd player on the pitch if he gets a run out. Solly March cannot score with either foot.
        #RelegationRecords

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
          Solly March = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pub
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Potter is just an idiot. Only watching to see them lose and Potter getting fired. Hate him with a passion meanwhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
              Potter is just an idiot. Only watching to see them lose and Potter getting fired. Hate him with a passion meanwhile.
              He has personal issues with him otherwise no moronic put the most expensive player of team on bench. I just can wait to see who laughs in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

I bet Potter thinks bringing on Glenn Murray the dinosaur is a good move against 3 Centerbacks that are all physically stronger than him.

Comment

But hey, BHA has had 57% possession lads!

Comment

March just missed an open opportunity from close to the penalty spot on his favored foot

Comment

Lol @ March. It's kinda funny, actually.

Comment

neither team is threatening enough offensively in the final 3rd and game looking to head for 0-0 tie..!
                        over 70min gone
                        wolves looking to send in their 2nd sub
                        meanwhile Pothead happy enough with the play on the pitch, hesitant to mess with the starting line-up
                        March has been dreadful and ineffective as ever ... trousard hasnt been looking too sharp either
                        ARJ should be the first sub in for March but doubt he will get a chance until they fall behind

Comment

the new guy Mcallister looking set to get his debut as first sub..!!

Comment

Macallistar on for March

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

JB getting ready to come on.

Comment

ARJ looking to be the next sub in .... probably for Bissouma ?over 80'min gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X