Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    2 years of his prime went down the drain with this club.
    At least he got experience from the EPL and playing against some of the best. But it is his decision to go there and not to leave while having 3 transfer windows opportunity

Comment

Unfortunately looks line I was wrong. Brighton is certainly going down this year.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Unfortunately looks line I was wrong. Brighton is certainly going down this year.
        oh on the contrary its very fortunate
        With watford picking up a huge three points today vs liverpool, west ham with a big win, and bournemouth picking up a good draw vs chelsea brighton really fucked up today.

next 4 matches brighton will pick up 1/12 pts at max. Thank god this garbage will relegate and arj will be freed.

Comment

Imagine if ARJ missed the sitter that March missed today LOL hed be called "Flop" "Not even a footballer" while March gets praised for at least trying to attack and shoot lol

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
            Imagine if ARJ missed the sitter that March missed today LOL hed be called "Flop" "Not even a footballer" while March gets praised for at least trying to attack and shoot lol
            "Ayyyy March hes a salt of da earf British lad trynna get his bearings. Proper lad"

Comment

schelotto doing back and forth with zaha like a 6 year old kid all game, march with one of the misses of the season, seriously if ARJ had missed that, mr perseus and whatever other collection of deluded people have gathered here, what would you say?

I am counting down the days until I never see this horseshit team on my tv screen again.

Comment

Posted by a Brighton fan on Twitter today

“We're staggering about like some punch drunk alcoholic hoping there will be 3 more drunks spotted to get thrown out of the bar (league) before us..”

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  schelotto doing back and forth with zaha like a 6 year old kid all game, march with one of the misses of the season, seriously if ARJ had missed that, mr perseus and whatever other collection of deluded people have gathered here, what would you say?

I am counting down the days until I never see this horseshit team on my tv screen again.
                  Schelotto was on the bench the entire game??

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                    Schelotto was on the bench the entire game??
                    correct. His altercation with zaha continued from bench for the entire match. Imagine if ARJ did something like that in this team, hed be exiled.

Comment

oh on the contrary its very fortunate
                      With watford picking up a huge three points today vs liverpool, west ham with a big win, and bournemouth picking up a good draw vs chelsea brighton really fucked up today.
                      next 4 matches brighton will pick up 1/12 pts at max. Thank god this garbage will relegate and arj will be freed.
                      I don't think Brighton being relegated is a good thing for Alireza. He's more likely to get better offers if he's in a Premier League team, than being in a championship team.

Comment

correct. His altercation with zaha continued from bench for the entire match. Imagine if ARJ did something like that in this team, hed be exiled.
                        The only time that ever happened was when ARJ got into it with Kyle Walker in the FA Cup Semifinal. He actually got a lot of credit for that by fans

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

I only watched the highlites with “Sadly” March misses left and right. But even at that the English commentator was praising the “talented young lad”!!!

I’d say the level of soccer for the C. Palace and Brighton game was even below an IPL Fazel-abb-Tehran game. EPL is comprised of only 6 teams. The rest are really trash in any standard.
                          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

CQ was in attendance last match to watch Alzate, and met up with JB after the match!

We miss you, King.

Comment

JB on the bench. March is starting. I also dont understand why Mooy is an automatic starter. He has been rather pedestrian the last several matches.

Oh well. This will be a very tough match for BHA and I expect Wolves to dominate comfortably.

Comment

ARJ on the bench once again. Dont understand what Trossard is doing that has guaranteed him a starting spot week in week out. Probably because he was Pottheads signing and ARJ was not.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X