No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laughing gas isn’t illegal to buy or to inhale so he hasn’t broken the law. However our scumbag gutter press will make this in to a bigger deal than it should be. Wouldn’t be surprised to see all 4 players involved dropped from the squad for our next couple of games.

No problem with them doing it, but it’s idiotic to let someone film you doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
      Haha JB’s gone full Brit with the Balloons 😂
      Hope it doesnt have any consquences for him
      He’s in one of the places in England most known for parting too, surprised it’s taken this long for something like this to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by BHAFC View Post
        He’s in one of the places in England most known for parting too
        To be fair, he does have an amazing side-parting

But he's a good guy i imagine the players really like him.

Comment

God damn it. I thought he's more professional than that.
          Don't get me wrong, I don't have a moral issue with Drug use, but this is just idiotic.

How are you going allow compromising videos of out there if your place in the team is unstable?

F*ck!

Comment

Laughing gas isn’t illegal to buy or to inhale so he hasn’t broken the law. However our scumbag gutter press will make this in to a bigger deal than it should be. Wouldn’t be surprised to see all 4 players involved dropped from the squad for our next couple of games.

No problem with them doing it, but it’s idiotic to let someone film you doing it.
            Sounds to me that he inhaled Helium that make you sound funny not laughing gas (Nitrous oxide), which was used by some dentists and as a recreational chemical. Please cut this nonsense out.

Comment

Originally posted by zahedika View Post
              Sounds to me that he inhaled Helium that make you sound funny not laughing gas (Nitrous oxide), which was used by some dentists and as a recreational chemical. Please cut this nonsense out.
              You’re either extremely naive or being wilfully unaware if you think a bunch of young men are sitting in a bar in a Spanish party resort inhaling helium.

Laughing Gas is as an incredibly common legal high here. There are Facebook accounts where you can order it delivered to your door almost 24/7. The fact that it isn’t illegal to do, coupled with the fact the effects are completely gone after about 30 seconds makes it incredibly popular at music festivals, large events like Pride & holidays to places like Ibiza/Magaluf/Ayia Napa.

The story is already out there, I couldn’t care less about them doing it. Almost everyone here has tried it, they should be allowed to act like normal blokes now and then. My only problem is they’ve been stupid enough to be caught doing it.

Comment

Very sad to see Jahanbakhsh doing drugs (legal or not legal). For a guy struggling to get his foot in the door in the premiership, this "scandal" couldn't have been a worse timing for him.
                Also, I have a feeling the Sardar we all thought was more of a wild card is really much more tame behind the curtains than JB the "shy, timid and well-mannered" footballer.

I will say this though, I am certain a lot of this has to do with peer pressure as well.

Who woulda thought!

Comment

If you’re going to delete the video might as well delete the comments about it too. It just makes everyone more curious and eager to dig out stuff on what’s going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

jeez. everyone needs to calm down. it’s obviously helium!

Comment

him clubbing is not a issue, we just need him to perform in the pitch

Comment

Lol, jesus. Its not helium. Its nitrous oxide, which is a commonly used drug in the UK.

Comment

You’re either extremely naive or being wilfully unaware if you think a bunch of young men are sitting in a bar in a Spanish party resort inhaling helium.

Laughing Gas is as an incredibly common legal high here. There are Facebook accounts where you can order it delivered to your door almost 24/7. The fact that it isn’t illegal to do, coupled with the fact the effects are completely gone after about 30 seconds makes it incredibly popular at music festivals, large events like Pride & holidays to places like Ibiza/Magaluf/Ayia Napa.

The story is already out there, I couldn’t care less about them doing it. Almost everyone here has tried it, they should be allowed to act like normal blokes now and then. My only problem is they’ve been stupid enough to be caught doing it.
                          They are probably stitched up.
                          But the upside to this is bonding which helps them on the pitch.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
                            If you’re going to delete the video might as well delete the comments about it too. It just makes everyone more curious and eager to dig out stuff on what’s going on.

lol, yea man
                            im curious now..! can somebody PM me the link to vid..?

he can alway claim that it indeed was just helium and avoid suspension or whatnot..!! how can they claim otherwise without being there..?

Comment

^Yeah me too, feel free to PM me the video.

Comment

The video

https://twitter.com/zahagoat/status/...449479682?s=20

Comment

Working...
                                X