Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    Not arguing that Schelotto is trash, but to be fair, he's playing right back. JB is on the bench due to March, and Gross, who have been typically poor as well.
    Ali can even play RWB better than anybody else picked so far this season to do so in BHA..!!
    Grosss has been shittt for weeks now and keeps his starting position which makes little sense..!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      Not arguing that Schelotto is trash, but to be fair, he's playing right back. JB is on the bench due to March, and Gross, who have been typically poor as well.
      exactly. that JB sits behind Gross and March blows my mind. Especially March who just gets credit for good english boy effort. he sucks.

honestly this team deserves relegation for the way it keeps selecting players and playing the same aimless possession style

Comment

March has been poor to say the least, he remains my candidate for swap -maybe even for minute 46?

To be fair to players like March and JB, given Potters revolutionary merry go round game-by-game changes, never get the time to settle into a match-understanding fit.
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Has anyone told Pothead that in football, you need to score to win games? Seriously, I think he doesn’t know.
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Harry Potter again begging to be fired.

Comment

The fans think they need Stephens on! Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                Has anyone told Pothead that in football, you need to score to win games? Seriously, I think he doesn’t know.
                But BHA has 62% possession! That counts for something, right?

Comment

Maupay should come on for Gross.

Alzate for Mooy.

Comment

This team is not built around players who can perform playing possession ball. You dont just choose tactics that suits the fans. You choose tactics that suit your players to get results. Something Pothead and its pothead fans are clueless about.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      Maupay should come on for Gross.

Alzate for Mooy.
                      I think the more effective sub would be Ghaleh-noi coming in for Potter
                      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

In my opinion, even more absurd than not playing JB is not playing Maupay. If there is one thing they are missing it's goals, so I don't see in what logic taking out your top scorer (by far) makes sense.

Comment

if you gonna opt for grandpa as CF .... then you must line up couple of decent Attacking Wingers and spray balls into box for him to latch on to... cause currently thats just about all he is good for..!!

barring a set piece occasion i dont see BHA getting a goal playing like this

Comment

JB not even warming up right now. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by rjafari View Post
                              JB not even warming up right now. SMH
                              In football, there are few things more pathetic than a stubborn and childish manager who refuses to use players cause he still wants to make the previous guy look bad.

Comment

Could it be that Potters look up PFDC JB Discussion Thread to decide his next sub and then do the opposite!?
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X