Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
    I guess no surprise.

March definite candidate for a second half swap with JB.
    March is playing left-wing back. If he's taken off, it will be for Bernardo.

Only scenario we would see Alireza in if both Tossard and Gross get injured.

Comment

gross.....!!
      schlotto and gross and grandpa murray are the big question marks and the likely first subs ..!!
      ARJ can sure up the RW much more reliably than both
      The old Burn is an upgrade to a decent performing Bernardo, but he could well be rusty coming off a rather long injury layoff, i suppose we may see 3back system with him back in the line-up ..?
      chances are BHA going to be playing it narrow and with too many pointless *** edited *** passing about..! if i were Watford coach, i'd leave a fast Left winger up top as an outlet and let BHA pussy-pass themselves into my half of the pitch then hard press them, and wait for a misplaced pass to pounce on and initiated a quick counter on schelloto side..!
      Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 02-08-2020, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Very good point, although we have seen JB interchange
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          Edit: Never mind, Look like they're playing 442 with march on the right wing
          Last edited by The; 02-08-2020, 10:46 AM.

Comment

What a goal by Doucoure for Watford. BHA in a bind at home in a must win..

Comment

booom
              Watford
              counter from a deflected pass down BHA RW

Comment

1-0 Watford 20 minutes in.

Color me surprised that Glenn Murray cant outmuscle Kabasele a d Cathcart.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Lol Brighton 0-1 behind at home against Watford!!!!
                  Jahanbakhsh is wasting his time should have demanded to leave this club...

he has scored 2 goals with far less games played than solely march or Glenn Murray how are some other players starting before him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The watford goal was sublime. Literally dribbled through 4 Brighton defenders

Comment

Bhafc playing with ball without any real attack....but their possession stats will be great...

Comment

i cant believe idiot pothead preferring a scrub ass shelotto to ARJ ...!! whatta an oghdehi assshole...

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          i cant believe idiot pothead preferring a scrub ass shelotto to ARJ ...!! whatta an oghdehi assshole...
                          Not arguing that Schelotto is trash, but to be fair, he's playing right back. JB is on the bench due to March, and Gross, who have been typically poor as well.

Comment

0-1 HT
                            OFF with Pot'sHead...!!

Comment

Lets Go Watford!!
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Can see the first subs being Maupay and Connoly.

Comment

Working...
                                X