• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry if already mentioned.

But his overhead kick has won goal of the month for January

Comment

Comment

I so badly want him to succeed and shine once again. Only if he gets more playing time and regains his confidence. His class, discipline and perseverance reminds me of Mahdavikia.

Comment

Alireza move to Spain or Italy forget this trash team
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN_TILL_I_DIE View Post
            Sorry if already mentioned.

But his overhead kick has won goal of the month for January
            No, not yet, the results are not out yet.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Why doesn’t he leave?
              Brighton is a shit team he can play Europa league at least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                I was banking on March, Connolly, or Murray to be loaned out this winter transfer window, but with Izquirdo coming back from his injury and the two new signings, I just don't how Alireza gets playing time.

Match day rosters will be:
                Ryan
                Bernadro
                Dunk
                Wester
                Montoya/Schlotto
                Propper
                Stephens
                Mooy
                Gross
                Tossard
                Maupay
                Steele
                Duffy
                Lamptey/Schlotto
                Allister
                Alzate
                March
                Murray
                Ye mosht bugh o daste bil ke fasle ayande dar Championship khahahand baazi kard.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman-IL View Post
                  Why doesn’t he leave?
                  Brighton is a shit team he can play Europa league at least

His two goals came at a bad moment, giving him hope he could do something there. Otherwise I thing he would have left during the winter transfer window

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    His two goals came at a bad moment, giving him hope he could do something there. Otherwise I thing he would have left during the winter transfer window
                    I hope he succeeds but seems like he’s not getting any minutes again... would have loved to see him in Germany

Comment

Personally, I think it’s stupid to bench a player if, IF, the only reason is he didn’t score after he scored 2 times. I hope that is not the case because that would be extremely ignorant from Potter’s end.

Almost like torturing a player and putting extra pressure on his psyche to perform like a machine and deliver a goal every match. As you coach you have to trust your players and give them playing time. You didn’t even start the guy vs Chelsea and he came in for less than a half delivering that type of goal.

The goals he scored are not the issue, it’s that Potter continues to take bits and pieces from Ali’s morale and confidence by NOT giving him playing time. I really want to know HOW this man conducts his training sessions and based on what model he decides to give his players minutes on the pitch. Because to me, it seems as though he’s still testing out players and rotating them. Not really making Alireza a priority.

I don’t really know what to say except the fact that after this season is over Alireza should leave. Alireza says he’s happy at Brighton but pesar, this is your footballing career and although you’re still young time is passing by and you are a gem carved out of an Iranian football stone. You can’t let a coach play with your career like this.

I seriously can’t comprehend the level of ass kissing Potter gets. He’s nothing special and just because his stats is slightly better compared to the previous Seagulls coach it doesn’t mean he’s doing everything right.

Give Alireza more playing time. Trust in your player or you will help ruin his mentality on the pitch.

Comment

That can't be the reason, considering the goals per minute from the others...

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                          That can't be the reason, considering the goals per minute from the others...
                          Is there a goal per minute stat for him and other players at BHA? I guess AJB's goal/minute this season would dwarf all the other players. And he is not a forward.
                          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

BHA should go back to the old trusted English style of kick and run. That is about the limit of their potential. Trying to teach this old dog new tricks ain't really working out. . Go back to the Championship and hire Ghaleh-Noi, as he is an expert in Bezan Ziresh style.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I think Potter not including him is rather emotional insecurity of the coach not simply because he (ArJ) is not just good enough, Potter (per himself) had been benched a lot in his playing time and this has caused some deep psychological issues for him, consciously or unconsciously.

Comment

at the ending whistle of One of those games where Ali scored .... i saw Pothead acting excited coming towards alireza to celebrate ... and Ali looked bit shocked as he turned to face him and just gave him this very Surprised and Pissed-off look ..!!? like that WTF surprised look...!? like oh all the sudden now you rate me..??

i dont know man, im probably reading too much into this .... ?but back then it certainly confirmed and relayed to me that ALL certainly Was Not well between the 2 of them..!!

i also think that Pothead's emotional insecurities that "fairplay" relays in the last post, clearly extends to his insistence to keep starting and and giving unfair amounts of minutes to guys that he supposedly discovered or brought into the club and quiet often doing so at the expense of the advancement of the Club's objectives...!
                                like i said earlier, if this guy remains in charge, Ali certainly needs to GTFO dodge this summer..!

Comment

Working...
                                X