• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Stephens even in the game?

Comment

3players warming up to come in
      ARJ minutes look numbered ?

Comment

get out of here. JB subbed off. didnt evne last 60 minutes. best player for Brighton. i'm out
        Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Subbed out, only positive is that Potter's days are numbered.

Comment

JB first off.

F*** off Potter.

Comment

Pothead sub choices looking more and more suspect & starting speak volumes about his quality as coach ..!

Comment

Potter's lost his mind. How TF Alireza comes off the pitch is beyond me
                ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

Commentators on this stream are obsessed with Glenn Fking Murray.

BTW I think even the BHA fans are starting to see that this emperor's clothes are rather transparent.

Potter REEEEEED.

(and i'm saying this as someone who never had anything against him and was always impressed with how he sets out his teams before...)

Comment

BS. JB subbed out when he is 2nd of best rated player on the pitch. He was rated a 6.6 only propper rated higher at 6.8. Get outta this dumpster fire of a team

Comment

Finally got around to getting the game on, just to watch ARJ get subbed.

What a fucking joke of a team/coach.

Cant wait for him to leave this shit club.
                      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

it would be fine to get subbed out if he got minutes last weekend but he didnt.
                        Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Watching this game and the outcome was that Alireza is going to have a good season next season...at another club.

Comment

3-0, bye bye Potter

Comment

Its all JB's fault. He was given a couple of chances and he only scored two goals. Can't blame Potter. He has achieved marvelous results so far. Give him a year or two and I am sure he will win championship of the second division. Potter ball, Yah!!
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

They're now down 3-0. Sub JB off again Potter, I'm sure that'll help.

Comment

Working...
                                X