Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    They are getting manhandled in the middle. Really poor by Stevens and Propper.
    I totally would have addressed them either my first sub.

Comment

Doesn’t look good for BHA. The midfield and defense just couldn’t get it together this game

Comment

Comment

Huffing and puffing with missed passes, everyone bar Montoya. Everton passed better.

Comment

To be fair was always going to be difficult against a rejuvenated Everton after the Ancelotti appointment and especially after their FA Cup derby loss against Liverpool.

How long is Mooy out for ?

Comment

Coach messed it up for 60 mins. Then Everton just let them attack. What a waste of time...

Comment

I think AJ was solid. I think he is not match fit still also I don't think anyone noticed but he had some strips on his hamstring...so its probably bothering him.

Game was kind of out of his control but when he had the ball he made good decisions. Doesnt play like he use to for sure.
                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

seems too many conflicting reports on his performance.... guess i'd have to watch a replay of the game late when i get a chance..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    seems too many conflicting reports on his performance.... guess i'd have to watch a replay of the game late when i get a chance..!!
                    Best way to , get your own opinion. Think he played ok, was dangerous at the beginning and played well in the first half. Then second half was quite anonymous until he was subbed off. Mixture of tactics , players around him, his own play and the quality of the opposition.

Comment

Team tactics did not allow Ali the space required to play to his strengths. He was required to drop back way too much which did not give him the liberty to push forward much
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Nice video interview of Ali (and Maupay). You can see how down to earth he is. Gives shouts out to former Iranian greats and by the end of the interview, the host can’t help but say “I love this guy”!

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...nd-jahanbakhsh

Comment

I like how he's getting the accent.

Comment

I had a dream Jahanbakhsh did some insane flick on dribvle move followed by an assist.

Dont remember who it was against though

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              I had a dream Jahanbakhsh did some insane flick on dribvle move followed by an assist.

Dont remember who it was against though
                              Aston Villa?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                                Aston Villa?
                                I hope so

Comment

Working...
                                X