No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only see ARJ coming on if they are drawing or losing , they won’t want a replay. Although the way this Wednesday defence are defending there is definitely space for them to be attacked.

Interesting that Glenn Murray isn’t in the squad , maybe those rumours of him leaving this transfer window are true.

Comment

Schelotto looks like he could play the bad guy in a Western.

Comment

First half nearly over , drab game. Brighton most of the possession , Maupay has had a couple of good chances , one from a defensive mistake. You can tell that some of these players haven’t payed together etc as the rhythm isn’t there . Bissouma looks like he could be the one to break down their defence , the wing play has been pretty shocking.

Comment

It’s ridiculous that ARJ didn’t start the game. He needs all the live action to get more fit.

Comment

Connoly coming on second half .

Comment

YAWN. very slow game. i hope he gets subbed in

Comment

I start to think Brighton coach is insisting his strategy not using JB on main team as it might show a personal defeat for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

He’s playing a mixture of first team and second team players showing his priority is the league. Last season the cup run really affected their form in the league.
                  This would have been the kind of game before (cup game) that If Alireza played some people would have been annoyed as it probably meant no game time in the next league game. No pleasing some people 😃

Comment

Alireza on for Bissouma. Cheer from the crowd.

Comment

Alireza is ONNN

Comment

To be fair though Messi could come on and not do anything for Brighton they have been that bad.

Comment

1-0 Wednesday.
                          Big defection off a free kick.

Comment

Alireza first contribution was a lovely pass into Conollys path.

Comment

He tries one from outside the box but it blazes over.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X